Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
appalachian mountain whitetail or eastern wild turkey on horse back. >

appalachian mountain whitetail or eastern wild turkey on horse back.

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

appalachian mountain whitetail or eastern wild turkey on horse back.

Old 02-27-2015, 04:24 PM
Spike

Default appalachian mountain whitetail or eastern wild turkey on horse back.

I live in East Tennessee on the Kentucky, Virginia borders. I have a lot of private farm land and mountin timber you will be able to hunt. I am willing to give you a week of hunting 130 to 160 in whitetails in the fall (October til December) or turkeys in the spring (April til middle of May) I will provide airport transportation and lodging for two people plus one meal a day, tags Skinning, meat process, horses or atv and guiding.

I am looking for a bull elk hunt, caribou, black bear, or sheep hunt. I'm open for western big game hunting of any kind.
Hope to make a swap/ pics are available apon request.
Thanks
Brad
[email protected]

Last edited by Bpearman; 03-01-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Spike

Hey guys, I wanted to add that living in a three state area we have the ability to harvest 9 turkey per season in three states, we call it the hillbilly super slam. Our turkey hunting is second to none! We also had a 183 class whitetail taken off our lease property! Hope this helps anyone looking
Old 03-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Spike

Hey guys I've not had very much response to trading a hunt so I was interested if anyone who had elk property and tags be willing to trade with some money also.