Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
argentina dove hunt for elk hunt >

argentina dove hunt for elk hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

argentina dove hunt for elk hunt

Old 02-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Spike

Default argentina dove hunt for elk hunt

I won this hunt a few weeks ago at the dallas safari club raffle it's for 8 hunters I would like to trade it for an elk hunt for me and 2 of my buddies it's a 14,000$ hunt
email me if your interested [email protected]
I don't have enough friends that could afford the airfare to make it down with me so I would rather do an elk hunt or something like that with 2 of my buddies.
We can feed ourselves and house our own if that a problem I just really want to have a good time hunting for elk with a few of my friends
this is what's the hunt is

3-day 2x1 high volume dove hunt for eight hunters in Cordoba, Argentina at the private Posta Del Norte Lodge. This hunt is available April through December, 2015. Up to four additional guests can be accommodated and are welcome to join the trip at the rate of $1,650 for hunters and $825 for non-hunters. Transportation during this hunt is mostly by vehicle. This donation includes round-trip transportation between Cordoba and the hunt location, double occupancy luxury lodge accommodations, gourmet meals and all beverages, including selection of the finest Argentine wine, local beers and local hard liquor. Not included are shells, hunting licenses (currently $65/day per person), gun entry permit ($260/gun) or gun rental ($75/person/day) and voluntary gratuities. Dallas Safari Club thanks Detail Company Adventures LLC / Flyways Argentina for this 100% donation.