Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity >

Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity

Old 01-14-2015, 12:23 PM
Spike

Default Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity

I'm looking to gain "hunting contacts" for out of state hunting opportunities. I live in Wyoming and hunt Elk, Deer, Bear, Antelope and Mountain Lions. My hope is to gain contacts who would like to hunt in Wyoming, with my "resident guide" status by your side, and in turn, I could hunt your state/game. I have points in some states but hate to wait around. I'd like to hunt as many places as I could without waiting 10+ years. My goal is to purchase over the counter tags or other options, hunt hard to fill that tag and then return the favor. Other perks could be worked out later in terms of lodging, transportation etc. Shoot me an email if this is something you are interested in.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Spike

I have a bunch of points in most western states. If you would be interested in Kansas whitetail or turkey let me know. I have private ground and a lot of really good bucks. I have pictures I could show you. [email protected]
Old 01-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Spike

Default Upstate New York hunting

I live in upstate New York and have over 1000 acres of hunting ground. Anything from deer,bear,Turkey,ducks,goose,rabbits and coyotes. My email is [email protected] contact my anytime if ur interested in coming here anytime
Old 01-14-2015, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Post some pictures of game in your area. Bet you have a lot in WY.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Spike

Default illinois whitetail

ihave great whitetail hunting in west central ill on private land bow or gun . would love to hunt wyoming lion sounds great
Old 01-16-2015, 08:21 AM
Spike

Default Wyoming Game

Just a few marginal photos of most game hunted here in Wyoming
Attached Thumbnails Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-053.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-133.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-286.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-417.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-alpinemountaingoat7.jpg  

Old 01-16-2015, 08:23 AM
Spike

Additional photos of Wyoming Game
Attached Thumbnails Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-cdy00048.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-dscf0550.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-img_1660.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-img_2111.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-ipbmoose.jpg  

Old 01-16-2015, 08:25 AM
Spike

Last couple
Attached Thumbnails Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-img_2344.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-p1010214.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-photo5.jpg   Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-pict1662.jpg  
Old 01-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Spike

If our hunts styles area similar, I would be willing I hunt Idaho tougher the hunting terrian the better. I usually hunt Antelope in 88 with my kids, but want to do a high country deer hunt in Wyoming.
Attached Thumbnails Wyoming Big Game Hunting Opportunity-htc-april-2014-1151.jpg  
Old 01-18-2015, 10:09 AM
Spike

couple of bucks frommy area.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.