HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/396488-colorado-horseback-elk-flat-tops.html)

granby guy 12-18-2014 10:53 AM

Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops

1 Attachment(s)
I am offering a horseback elk hunt in the flat tops. My friend and I have hunted there for many years and enjoy great success. Tags are OTC and most years there are left over cow tags as well. We provide horses, camp, food and knowledge of the area. You have to be in shape because this is a hard hunt in beautiful country. last season we didn't see another set of human footprints in 9 days. We are not outfitters.

Looking for trophy whitetails for 2, gator hunt, bears over bait or ??????

The attached pics are some of the bulls we have shot and are representative of what's up there.

turkey deer huntar 12-18-2014 12:11 PM

I private messaged you. If interested email me back at [email protected]

DoubleTrouble1 12-18-2014 06:41 PM

Very interested. ... have excellent deer hunting in Iowa.

wci_whitetail1 12-20-2014 03:53 PM

i have great whitetail hunting in west central ill on private land .what dates do you hunt and is it bow or gun

BearinDown 12-23-2014 08:33 AM

I can offer excellent baited bear hunts in Minnesota, nearly 100% opportunity. What time of the year would this elk hunt be and is it gun or bow?

BritainShoot 11-25-2015 05:31 AM

I am interested. I can trade for very personal and special hunts in the UK. PM for details if you are keen to come across the pond.

KyleBushman 11-26-2015 09:33 AM

Swap

We have excellent White tails in Western Wisconsin. You would have access to 1000+ acres of private land. All meals and lodging would be provided as well. Shoot me back an email if interested [email protected]

Backwoods308 12-04-2015 03:20 PM

If you're looking for an adrenaline rush, we can take you on a guided noodling trip. catch flat head and blue catfish anywhere from 10-60 pounds with just your hands. We can also include bow fishing. We're down in Alabama. We also have turkeys, deer, preditors, and hogs. Email me at [email protected] for pictures and more information. You wouldn't believe the fish we've caught

Brent Stevens 02-07-2016 04:20 PM

Southern Iowa Deer hunt

Originally Posted by granby guy (Post 4176082)
I am offering a horseback elk hunt in the flat tops. My friend and I have hunted there for many years and enjoy great success. Tags are OTC and most years there are left over cow tags as well. We provide horses, camp, food and knowledge of the area. You have to be in shape because this is a hard hunt in beautiful country. last season we didn't see another set of human footprints in 9 days. We are not outfitters.

Looking for trophy whitetails for 2, gator hunt, bears over bait or ??????

The attached pics are some of the bulls we have shot and are representative of what's up there.

I have 600 acres of private property in southern Iowa. All QDM with 140 inch bucks minimum. Would be willing to trade whitetail hunt for elk hunt

Richard74 02-08-2016 03:06 PM

What unit are you huntin