Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops >

Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops

Old 12-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Spike

Default Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops

I am offering a horseback elk hunt in the flat tops. My friend and I have hunted there for many years and enjoy great success. Tags are OTC and most years there are left over cow tags as well. We provide horses, camp, food and knowledge of the area. You have to be in shape because this is a hard hunt in beautiful country. last season we didn't see another set of human footprints in 9 days. We are not outfitters.

Looking for trophy whitetails for 2, gator hunt, bears over bait or ??????

The attached pics are some of the bulls we have shot and are representative of what's up there.
Attached Thumbnails Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops-image.jpg  
Old 12-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Spike

I private messaged you. If interested email me back at [email protected]
Old 12-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Spike

Very interested. ... have excellent deer hunting in Iowa.
Old 12-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Spike

i have great whitetail hunting in west central ill on private land .what dates do you hunt and is it bow or gun
Old 12-23-2014, 08:33 AM
Spike

I can offer excellent baited bear hunts in Minnesota, nearly 100% opportunity. What time of the year would this elk hunt be and is it gun or bow?
Old 11-25-2015, 05:31 AM
Spike

I am interested. I can trade for very personal and special hunts in the UK. PM for details if you are keen to come across the pond.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Spike

Default Swap

We have excellent White tails in Western Wisconsin. You would have access to 1000+ acres of private land. All meals and lodging would be provided as well. Shoot me back an email if interested [email protected]
Old 12-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Spike

If you're looking for an adrenaline rush, we can take you on a guided noodling trip. catch flat head and blue catfish anywhere from 10-60 pounds with just your hands. We can also include bow fishing. We're down in Alabama. We also have turkeys, deer, preditors, and hogs. Email me at [email protected] for pictures and more information. You wouldn't believe the fish we've caught
Old 02-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Spike

Default Southern Iowa Deer hunt

Originally Posted by granby guy
I am offering a horseback elk hunt in the flat tops. My friend and I have hunted there for many years and enjoy great success. Tags are OTC and most years there are left over cow tags as well. We provide horses, camp, food and knowledge of the area. You have to be in shape because this is a hard hunt in beautiful country. last season we didn't see another set of human footprints in 9 days. We are not outfitters.

Looking for trophy whitetails for 2, gator hunt, bears over bait or ??????

The attached pics are some of the bulls we have shot and are representative of what's up there.
I have 600 acres of private property in southern Iowa. All QDM with 140 inch bucks minimum. Would be willing to trade whitetail hunt for elk hunt
Old 02-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Spike

What unit are you huntin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.