Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Oklahoma Hog Hunt for ??? >

Oklahoma Hog Hunt for ???

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Oklahoma Hog Hunt for ???

Old 12-17-2014, 04:28 AM
Spike

Default Oklahoma Hog Hunt for ???

I own 150 acres just east of Oklahoma City. The property is covered with hogs of all sizes. I would say the average sized hog is 100-200 lbs, but there are 300 lbs and larger hogs on the property (just not as many). A 400 lbs hog was shot by my neighbor just this year. I can pretty much guarantee you will have opportunities to see and shoot hogs while hunting here.

Here are a few pics of the hogs on the property.

I would trade up to 8 hogs for any of these hunts (there will be 2 of us): mountain lion, elk, mule deer, moose, bear or whitetail buck. I'd consider other hunts too.

In Oklahoma, you can hunt hogs year-round with no out-of-state license required. If you have night vision gear, I can also try to get night hunting permission from the game warden. Just let me know if you're interested in that and I can try and set it up.

All you would need to pay for is your trip to central Oklahoma and a place to stay. The property is about a 15 minutes drive from Oklahoma City where there are plenty of hotels. I also have a detached room next to my house that is private, if you want to stay in it. It has a queen sized bed, TV, full bathroom and has a separate entrance from the rest of the house. My house is just a few miles from the property.

Last edited by ksoper78; 12-17-2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Photos
Old 12-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Spike

Hello, Here is the post I put up about a month ago. Interested at all?

Larry

I am offering an Alaskan vacation in exchange for a wild hog hunt in the southern US.

I own an Alaskan made 26' ocean boat. We fish out of Whittier, Alaska, for halibut, ling cod, rockfish and salmon. Pics are available upon request, and so are several recent references.

I propose a 7 day Alaskan vacation for you and two others. We will spend two and a half days on the water, and the rest of the time you can spend touristing around Anchorage, visiting glaciers, driving over mountain passes with my truck (a rental if you prefer) or traveling to Seward or Homer or any place in between.

We will pick you up from the airport in Anchorage on arrival and return you to the airport when you leave.

I have three chest freezers and a vacuum sealer to process and freeze your catch.

You will have your own bedroom in my home with your own bathroom. I will treat you like family.

In exchange, my girlfriend and I would like to bow hunt hogs for several days with you, and be treated like family in return. Let me know if you are interested, and we can begin a conversatio
Old 12-17-2014, 08:27 AM
Spike

Hi Larry, that is an interesting offer. I'm not quite as big on fishing as I am on hunting, but still very tempting. Could you email me some pics?
Old 12-19-2014, 03:44 PM
Spike

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bv6hcnetf...LWiqGy5aa?dl=0
Old 12-20-2014, 06:33 AM
Spike

I live in northwest Missouri would love to trade a deer or turkey hunt for hog hunt.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Spike

Default swap

I have trophy whitetails on my farm in wi. If your interisted in swap emsil me at [email protected] and I will send you pics of deerci have taken.