Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail >

South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail

Old 09-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Spike

Default South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail

I'm out of Miami,Fl where the offshore fishing is great year round! Winter time starts our sailfish tournament season witch the best method is flying kites with live baits. Also get tuna,mahi, kingfish, grouper, and some pretty big sharks. also have an amazing swordfish bite.. Can go daytime or nighttime. Have a couple different boats all tournament rigged from a 35' Contender to bigger Sportfish. What I'd like to do is Bow hunt Whitetail. I've traded hunts for fishing before with great success and experience. I can email more information regarding the fishing if your interested let me know what you guys think.
Also, have a Hewes Flats boat and house in the FL keys if you like the back county fishing/ Fly Fishing. And love to spearfish if you like diving. i've added a couple pictures to better understand the fishing. also have a website with our tournament history and youtube videos if interested.

Jorge
305-505-7160
Attached Thumbnails South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail-image.jpg   South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail-21-sails.jpg   South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail-daytime-sword.jpg   South Florida offshore fishing for trophy whitetail-bull-shark.jpg  

Last edited by Jcorzo; 09-22-2014 at 06:19 AM.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Spike

Hey guys.. To better understand one of our fisheries her in south Florida take a look at a video with some tournament footage during sailfish tournaments. Enjoy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVcxpXuxw0
Old 01-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Spike

I've heard great things about Miami. Do you all have trout down there?
Old 01-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Spike

Hey man, I live in East Tennessee And have several thousand acres or great whitetail hunting! 130 to 170 class. I can give an all exclusive hunt with transportation, lodging, and food, only cost would be licenses.
Pm me or email
[email protected]
Brad Pearman