Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Eastern Canada Duck-Hunt >

Eastern Canada Duck-Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Eastern Canada Duck-Hunt

Old 07-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Spike

Default Eastern Canada Duck-Hunt

I can offer a duck-goose hunt in beautiful Prince Edward Island. We have a great population of ducks, especially black ducks, as well as geese (all Canada Geese) with generous limits. I am very well set up with all the gear and then some. Have hunted here for 25 years with great success.
I can accommodate 2 hunters and also would provide lodging. Will answer any questions you would have and references can be provided as well. I am not a guide but have guided in the past. You would not be disappointed if you are looking for a different type of waterfowl hunt, great scenery, friendly people. I hunt both water and fields, private and public land.
We can also do some predator hunting, coyote-red fox, later in our waterfowl season. PEI has a very good fox population.

Looking to go just about anywhere for almost anything. I have no big game in my province so that would be my preference. Mainly I am an archery hunter but can-will do rifle. Would also be interested in the right waterfowl hunt.

Thanks,

Last edited by peihunter; 07-05-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Spike

Can also do diver hunts.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Spike

Still available for trades. Two hunters only.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Spike

I can swap you an early Oct. bow hunt for Whitetail with full accommodations at my private lake and cabin in the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest (500,000) acres. Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Waterfowl season will also be open. If you are interested we can discuss details. Please email me at ([email protected])
thank you, mike
Old 03-31-2015, 09:10 AM
Spike

I can take you deer hunting with hounds, it,s a lot of fun or still hunting for whitetails in corn country
Old 04-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Spike

Haven't been around in a while. Will get back to everyone's PMs.
Thanks.
Old 04-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Spike

Still available
Old 05-13-2015, 06:47 PM
Spike

Default hogs....

Originally Posted by peihunter
I can offer a duck-goose hunt in beautiful Prince Edward Island. We have a great population of ducks, especially black ducks, as well as geese (all Canada Geese) with generous limits. I am very well set up with all the gear and then some. Have hunted here for 25 years with great success.
I can accommodate 2 hunters and also would provide lodging. Will answer any questions you would have and references can be provided as well. I am not a guide but have guided in the past. You would not be disappointed if you are looking for a different type of waterfowl hunt, great scenery, friendly people. I hunt both water and fields, private and public land.
We can also do some predator hunting, coyote-red fox, later in our waterfowl season. PEI has a very good fox population.

Looking to go just about anywhere for almost anything. I have no big game in my province so that would be my preference. Mainly I am an archery hunter but can-will do rifle. Would also be interested in the right waterfowl hunt.

Thanks,
Would you be interested in coming to Texas and or Oklahoma to hunt coyotes and hogs could possibly do some duck hunting as well. Email me if interested [email protected]
Old 06-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Spike

Still interested in the right trade.
Old 11-29-2015, 09:23 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by peihunter
Still interested in the right trade.
Interested in a arkansas green timber or rice field duck hunt? [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.