Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Arkansas Trout Fishing- World Famous North Fork River & White River >

Arkansas Trout Fishing- World Famous North Fork River & White River

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Arkansas Trout Fishing- World Famous North Fork River & White River

Old 06-20-2014, 06:41 AM
Spike

Default Arkansas Trout Fishing- World Famous North Fork River & White River

Hello, My name is Nathan Haynes. I am 26 years old and live in Northeast Arkansas. I have grown up trout fishing Arkansas rivers and starting fishing the White & North Fork a few years ago. I am offering a weekend fishing trip with lodging for a turkey hunt. My fishing trip will include poles, bait, boat & motor, and EVERYTHING else needed for a day on the water. I will provide lodging at a resort on or near the river depending upon what is available at the time. I am NOT A PROFESSIONAL guide and DO NOT OWN the place where we will be staying. When me and my family go to the river we usually stay at the Norfork River Resort and it is EXCELLENT!! The cabins can hold 6-10 people. This trip would MAKE A WONDERFUL FAMILY VACATION!!! A typical trout boat can fish 2 people comfortably and three if needed. I am will to rent multiple boats to accommodate larger groups and possibly can have another boat driver for your convenience. I am wanting to make friends in other parts of the country who share a love for the outdoors. I am interested in whitetail hunts, turkey hunts, fishing trips, etc. I love the outdoors and am open to whatever you have to offer.
1-870-450-4115