Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

IL whitetail

Old 06-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Spike

Default IL whitetail

I have great whitetail hunting in west central ill on private land bow or gun .Looking to swap for gator mule deer elk moose bobcat wolf or maybe something else.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Spike

I have hunting rights to 1200 ac. of private property in western Colorado, one side bordered by Nat.forest and the other by a elk refuge. We are going on a rifle hunt for Elk and mule deer Oct. 18-26. We have a opening for one person in trade for one person to hunt whitetail in the peak of the rut.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Spike

thanks for reply. I am farmer and limited to times I can take trips. unfortunately a fall hunt I would have to go on early bow hunt or late season rifle, also would like to be able to take one son with me
Old 06-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Spike

Hello, I and Zac Cater are willing to trade duck hunting in Arkansas for whitetail in Illinois. Zac is also a farmer. Any time would be fine with us. We are open to as many as you would like to bring.