Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Ocean Front Condo in Myrtle Beach + 1 day fishing charter >

Ocean Front Condo in Myrtle Beach + 1 day fishing charter

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Ocean Front Condo in Myrtle Beach + 1 day fishing charter

Old 04-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Spike

Default Ocean Front Condo in Myrtle Beach + 1 day fishing charter

I have a 1 bedroom 750 sq feet ocean front condo located in the heart of Myrtle Veach, SC. I am willing to swap that for a whitetail hunt in a good whitetail producing state. I will even pay for a 1 day fishing charter for the right piece of whitetail land.

Bring your buddies, bring your golf clubs and have a ball. Email if you are interested. The condo has 2 beds in the bedroom, plus a living room with 2 beds. It also has a small kitchen. The resort it is located in has a indoor and outdoor pool and WiFi. I have pictures. Lets make a deal.

Thanks.

Last edited by ohiobowhunters; 04-15-2013 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Spike

I live in south central IL, the family and I are going on vacation the last week of July, sorry for the short notice. 618-843-9606. Call or text me and I'll tell u what I have. A text is best, I drive for UPS , and usually have poor signal. Thanks
Old 02-26-2015, 07:19 PM
Spike

Default swap

hello im interested in swapping out a 3 day antelope hunt this year in early nov. fly out I pick you up we go out find a good goat shoot it
success should be 100% 20,000 private ground should be able to throw in some doe tags if interested we are in the black hill area of the state and the country is beautiful

what do you have on your end?

[email protected]
email