Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Wyoming big game/waterfowl/fishing for??? >

Wyoming big game/waterfowl/fishing for???

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Wyoming big game/waterfowl/fishing for???

Old 02-19-2014, 02:32 PM
Spike

Default Wyoming big game/waterfowl/fishing for???

I am located in northern Wyoming just east of Yellowstone. we own 500 acres of riverbottom that have trophy whitetail, (165,170,177 in past 3 years) we have great mule deer and antelope close by as well as varmints and lots of coyotes. the waterfowl hunting is excellent, I am not a guide but an avid, successful hunter. there are lots of high mountain lakes and streams close by that only we have access to because we fly in via helicopter. I am a fixed wing pilot and can take you up in my plane to see breathtaking views of our mountains, canyons, and of Yellowstone. summer, fall, or winter there is always an adventure! I am looking for something different, exotic, gator, hog, bear, or even Midwest whitetail. if you are friendly you ll get a great adventure coming here! my email is [email protected]
Old 02-22-2014, 06:29 AM
Spike

Sent you email regarding central Fl hog hunting/Bahama's fishing combo...
Old 02-23-2014, 06:24 AM
Spike

I have Monster white tails on my place in west central Illinois with lodging. Can offer an archery hunt you pick the date, Send me a PM or email if your interested.
Keith email is [email protected]
Old 06-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Spike

Would love to come up there and film a show. We have a hunting show here in oklahoma and have lots of land here with great waterfowl whitetail elk hogs and Rio turkey. Let me know if interested.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Spike

Hello, I'm interested in getting a hunting contact in Wyoming as well. We have large family farm here in Southwest GA. Lots of cropland and game. Whitetail deer, though a trophy here is getting a deer in the 150's, dove, quail, ducks, alligator, plenty of hogs(can use night vision scopes as well. high success rate), Eastern turkeys, rabbit, we pretty much do it all. Have cabin on property. Many fishing ponds for largemouth bass, crappie, bream. Own boat and also go to Florida pan handle for spotted sea trout, flounder, black sea bass, redfish, and shark.(only 2.5 hour drive.) Message me if interested
Old 04-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Spike

If you're wanting something different, we can take you Handfishing here in alabama. Catching catfish with your hands! Anywhere from 10-60 pounds.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Spike

If you have not made a swap give me a call. Best ever gator hunt in a 5 star lodge. Little Woo