Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Southest Indiana whitetail hunt to trade for mule deer or elk hunt >

Southest Indiana whitetail hunt to trade for mule deer or elk hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Southest Indiana whitetail hunt to trade for mule deer or elk hunt

Old 11-28-2013, 04:35 AM
Spike

Default Southest Indiana whitetail hunt to trade for mule deer or elk hunt

I am posting for a chance to get out west and chase some mulies or elk. There will be three or four of us looking to travel. In turn we
have four farms to offer with over 200 acres, enough to accommodate four hunters. All the properties are less than 20 min away from each other. I have a private place to stay located on 90 acres of the property mentioned above, with full kitchen, bath facilities, cable TV and more.
We are a group of friends, brothers, and in-laws who are very respectful and would treat your property as if it were our own.
The property we have to offer has produced some nice deer over the last several years. We have taken deer over 160" from these properties with one of us taking a 140" + almost every year.
This hunt would be for the 2014 season. I know its a year away, but the way time flies anymore it will be deer season again, and we need to be able to plan our work schedules ahead of time. Thanks for looking, Happy hunting