Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Louisiana hunting/fishing for whitetail hunt??? >

Louisiana hunting/fishing for whitetail hunt???

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Louisiana hunting/fishing for whitetail hunt???

Old 11-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Spike

Default Louisiana hunting/fishing for whitetail hunt???

Myself and 3 other friends have decided to try and hunt a different state every year. We would like to offer up what we have available. We are not outfitters by any means, but we do about as much research and scouting that you'll find anywhere. We all have boats and we do a little bit of everything. We put in for alligator tags every year. Sometimes we get em, sometimes not. We were successful last year in drawing tags and filling them. Had a friend from Tenn come with us and he had a blast. He's been trying ever since to pay us back. He wound up finding 1200 acres for us to hunt next week in Tenn. Now we also have setups to go red/spec fishing, bowfishing, and offshore fishing. After deer season we do a little hog hunting and coyote hunting. We also cook big Cajun meals wherever we go, so we'd at least eat good. Hope this sparks someone's interest and we're looking forward to meeting some new hunting friends.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

Do you do any Turkey hunting down in Louisiana?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Spike

No I sure don't. During that time we're either coyote hunting, hog hunting, or fishing.