Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking for a bear hunt >

Looking for a bear hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking for a bear hunt

Old 09-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for a bear hunt

I am looking to swap for a bear hunt in 2014 and beyond, I live in Iowa and have deer,turkeys, predators and pheasants. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Mace
Old 09-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Spike

How far beyond are you talking? I'm located in Northern WI and we have plenty of bear, only trouble is that WI bear tags are on a preference point system, and you have to have at least 4 to get a tag. Let me know if it is something you are interested in doing and we can work something out.

www.facebook.com/NCOutfitters
Old 09-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

I think I only have 3 points for Wisconsin so far, but might be able to work something out in a year or two. Thanks, Mace
Old 10-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Spike

Hi, I have a nice cabin on a lake with plenty of bears and nice ones! Here are a couple of pictures, Big territory, up to 5 different baits & comfortable stands, I'm located near Montreal, Quebec, which county are you located in Iowa?

Old 10-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt in Henry and Washington county in se Iowa
Old 11-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Spike

Default Bear hunting and Fishing

We have some really nice Bear and never shoot them. We archery hunt only and the Bears have become a problem eating our cameras. The Black Out Cams may have solved the problem but I am tired of replacing them. They hate the inferred light. Also have a Cabin on the National Buffalo River and live right next to the #1 Trout River in America the White and have a Trout Boat if you are interested. I guide Hunting trips as well as Smallmouth Fishing trips on Rivers in my area (12 of them). Just looking for some place other than ours to escape and do some Archery hunting for me and my wife or maybe my Nephew.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Spike

I have some places in Hyde County NC.I Have had bear right under my stands about 12 times in the last few months.