Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics) >

Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)

Old 09-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Spike

Default Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)

I am looking to trade a fall/winter firearm or archery whitetail deer hunt or a spring/fall eastern turkey hunt. I have 420 acres of my own private land in Pike/Lincoln county Missouri. (Typically the one of top producing whitetail counties in the country and directly across the river from Pike County, IL) Numerous trophy class whitetail have been harvested in years past and property has been managed for optimal big bucks. We can discuss pick up, transportation, lodging (primitive hunting cabin or RV available for hunting on location) as well as seasons and dates based on what you have to offer in trade and whatever your needs might be. All Missouri tags are can be purchased over the counter for both resident and non-resident hunters.
I've worked as a fishing guide in both Minnesota and Alaska and provided deer/turkey guide services on occasion when needed. Would be glad to provide guide services on the family farm that I grew up on if interested. I am open to suggestions for trade of either hunting or fishing swaps for myself and two or three friends. If you are really wanting to hunt the Midwest send me an email or PM and let me know what you have in mind and we can discuss options. Thanks! Good Hunting and Tight Lines!

(I have attached some trailcam pics from our last card pull and also have an album in my profile that I will update with pics as the year progresses.)
Attached Thumbnails Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)-sunp0343.jpg   Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)-sunp0323.jpg   Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)-hunt2067.jpg   Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)-hunt2083.jpg   Trading Trophy Midwest Whitetail/Turkey Hunt (see recent pics)-hunt2270.jpg  

Old 10-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Spike

Sold sold sold!!!! I've actually spent a winter in Louisiana when they put the pipeline across the river
Old 10-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Spike

Got 8000 acres we help farm in North Dakota all private land bow hunts only