Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Whitetails in Iowa!!! >

Whitetails in Iowa!!!

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetails in Iowa!!!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:34 AM
Spike

Default Whitetails in Iowa!!!

I've got private land, stands already hung, trail cam pics upon request. Southern Iowa. Can provide food/lodging. Let me know what you have for trade, I'm open for anything.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Spike

Are you interested on a bear hunt in Ontario
I do guide for www.northriveroutfitters.com
If your interested I will send more info
Thanks
Old 08-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Fork Horn

Florida Alligator hunt with Deep South Outiftter. 23 years of the best trophy gator hunting service. www.deepsouthoutfitter.com
Old 08-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Banned

Default south Louisiana saltwater fishing

I can offer to trade you a fishing trip for up to 4 people with lodgeing and meals included. We will be fishing for redfish,black drum,speckle trout and many more different types of fish. My camp is located out of Cocodrie,Louisiana you have to get their by boat only. we have been catching 40 lbs. drum and 25 lbs. reds off the dock at the camp and plenty by boat. If intrested I can e-mail you some pictures of the camp and of the fish we have been catching.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Spike

I have mule deer hunts in Washington or can help you out with about anything Alaska has to offer. let me know if you are interested in either of those?
Old 12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Spike

Default pig hunt trade in texas

my name is lowell poland i have about 25,000 ace in texas i hunt pigs if you would like to swap hunt . more info call 308-750-2161 or [email protected]
Old 12-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Spike

My best friend and I would like to go on one more deer hunt in 2014. Do you have any interest in a trip to the Sea of Cortez in Mexico for a fishing trip in exchange? Sea of Cortez has great fishing for Yellow Tail to 40LBS and numerous other fish. You and a friend could fly to Los Angeles and we would drive from there. We would guide and make all arrangements and all details for this trip can be negotiated.