HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Swap a Hunt Argentina (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/381473-swap-hunt-argentina.html)

greenberet 05-12-2013 05:32 AM

Swap a Hunt Argentina

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, i am willing to swap a hunt here in argentina.
I am a hunting outfitter in La Pampa-Argentina. I hunt in free range wild areas red stag and wild boar.
I offer a 4/5 days hunt with all the hunting services, accomodation and all meals and a stag and a boar included. The hunt would be on rut season, March/April.
Ask for more details and photos if interested.
i´m open to any proposal worldwide.

greenberet 05-13-2013 04:24 AM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by greenberet (Post 4056439)
I am a hunting outfitter in La Pampa-Argentina. I hunt in free range wild areas red stag and wild boar.
I offer a 4/5 days hunt with all the hunting services, accomodation and all meals and a stag and a boar included. The hunt would be on rut season, March/April.

Trail cam pics.

greenberet 05-13-2013 04:35 AM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by greenberet (Post 4056439)

Some Kill Pics.

tjc1230 05-14-2013 03:50 AM

Hi, I'm Tom. I have over 1,100 private acres here in up state new York. We hunt white tail deer and black bear for big game and Turkey, rabbit ,grouse ,fox and coyote for small game. I have a cozy cabin in the mountains and great hunting friends. You will need nothing but to buy a hunting license . I will supply everything for you. I hunt fair chase , free range. Contact me if you would like more info or some pics at [email protected]. I'm also just a 2 1/2 hr drive from New York City if you wish to tour. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

greenberet 05-14-2013 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by tjc1230 (Post 4056767)
Hi, I'm Tom. I have over 1,100 private acres here in up state new York. We hunt white tail deer and black bear for big game and Turkey, rabbit ,grouse ,fox and coyote for small game. I have a cozy cabin in the mountains and great hunting friends. You will need nothing but to buy a hunting license . I will supply everything for you. I hunt fair chase , free range. Contact me if you would like more info or some pics at [email protected]. I'm also just a 2 1/2 hr drive from New York City if you wish to tour. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hi Tom, nice to meet you.
Thanks for your proposal. Check your e-mail!