Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Missouri Whitetail or Fishing Vacation both with Lodging swap for Kansas Hunt >

Missouri Whitetail or Fishing Vacation both with Lodging swap for Kansas Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Missouri Whitetail or Fishing Vacation both with Lodging swap for Kansas Hunt

Old 03-10-2013, 04:50 AM
Spike

Default Missouri Whitetail or Fishing Vacation both with Lodging swap for Kansas Hunt

I have great whitetail hunting on over 2000 acres of prime northern Missouri land. With great lodging.I also have a lake house on Truman Lake in Warsaw, Mo, that is set up to sleep 8 comfortable.Truman Lake is a great fishing lake, this would be great for a family vacation or a group of guys wanting to take a good fishing vacation. I am looking for a place in Kansas to hunt muzzleloader season, and if I don't kill, to be able to come back for the rifle season. I have a buddy of mine that wants to bowhunt 7-8 days during the rut also, so if you and a buddy wanted to come we could make that wortk easily, but if its just one guy then I would just hunt the muzzleloader season and rifle. I might be interested in another swap in another state, Kentucky, Illinois,? I would like to find the right place and be able to do this every year. If someone has great hunting land and would like to hunt in Missouri, but doesnt want the trouble of leasing or spending alot of money on a lease, well this is for you, and I am the same way, don't want the time , trouble, of keeping up with another lease in a different state.Let me know what you have. Thanks