HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Trophy Indiana whitetail for saltwater fishing, beach house, skiing, other (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/379732-trophy-indiana-whitetail-saltwater-fishing-beach-house-skiing-other.html)

Bruceg 03-07-2013 04:02 PM

Trophy Indiana whitetail for saltwater fishing, beach house, skiing, other

I own over 700 acres of what a local DNR biologist described as the best kept trophy deer secret in the Midwest. It is located in south west indiana and consists entirely of trophy managed big buck bottomland. Every year we shoot several 150 class deer and most years we get at least one real dandy ( last year one guest killed a 190 + monster). We have over 100 deer stands on the farm, which should give some indication of just how thick the cover is on the property. Anyone who has visited and hunted our place has been amazed! In addition to trophy deer, we have great turkey and duck hunting as well as some incredible bird watching. It is not uncommon to see as many as 10 bald eagles at a time...what's more, we have all the gear one might need.

I am interested in trading fall archery or muzzleloader hunts ( including very comfortable accomodations) and or turkey hunts for up to four people for saltwater fishing trips, beach house rentals or anything international and touristy. Perhaps you have a ski place in Colorado, a beach house in Florida or a chateau in France and have always dreamed of killing a monster buck. We could be a match! Why pay thousands for a canned guided hunt when you could experience some real Midwestern hospitality! Drop me a line if your have an idea. No harm throwing it out there....

[email protected] 03-07-2013 05:14 PM

Fishing & beach houses, Dauphin Island/Gulf Shores Al.

I live on Dauphin Island Al. & have another house at Gulf Shores.We fish from Dauphin Is. for red snapper,grouper,king mackrel, ling,& more.We always have a great time & accomodations are very good.
I would like to swap for a trophy whitetail hunt in Indiana.
Lots of pic's on request!!! Call anytime
Lee Spafford
DAUPHIN ISLAND
251-402-9277

Manybeards 04-03-2013 07:38 AM

I'd be pleased to offer my 3BR3B Condo in Carolina Beach,NC Bruce. In addition,I would include 2 days guided inshore fishing on my Pathfinder 2200. Great Golf in the area,and we're only 50 miles from Myrtle Beach.

GatorSlayer 04-29-2013 11:47 AM

I have commercially fished off the south east coast of florida for over a decade and can put you on anything you want from tarpon to swordfish. Also have house close to the beach with plenty of tourist activities and bars in walking range.

foggyswamp 11-26-2013 05:34 PM

Bruce,
I have a beach condo/house on Hilton Head Island, SC No need to say any more about HHI other than if you don't Hilton Head look it up, The #1 tourist vacation place in the country.
A boat big enough to take your 4 offshore for some of the best fishing you'll ever have.
My buddy and I are respectful hunters and treat every place they way we treat my 800 acre plantation. If interested contact me and we can talk. Im sure you have the same questions of me that I have of your group.