Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Giant Whitetails Trade for Out West Hunt (see pictures of deer) >

Giant Whitetails Trade for Out West Hunt (see pictures of deer)

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Giant Whitetails Trade for Out West Hunt (see pictures of deer)

Old 01-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Spike

Nice bucks I also have land in central Illinois and have the same success. I posted a similar add the other day and got no where near the response you have gotten I guess Pictures are the trick not much of a computer person but I will have to figure out how to post pictures cuz some of those offers sound good to me and I can offer the same quality deer. good luck out there in the woods I cant imagine having a better place to hunt giant whitetails than central IL.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:56 AM
Spike

Looks like you have some really nice deer, and a little luck. Good Luck Hunting
Old 01-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

I have 6500 acres I lease near Big Timber,MT in the foothills of the Beartooths, just south of the Yellowstone river, about an hour from Billings, Montana's biggest town. Elk, deer, bear , turkey and cougar are all present in huntable numbers. Are you looking for archery or rifle tag? Ranch is in General tag area for elk, so either sex is option. I would only be interested if Illinois has hunting after Dec. 1, since I hunt big game up to that point. I also have some awesome upland bird hunting in NE Montana for pheasant , grouse, huns, about as good as anywhere you will find. So if you do have seasons open in Dec. or Jan. what weapon options are available, thanks.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Hoyt Hunter26
Any interest in Moose or Black bear?
Very interested in Moose. Not so much on black bear.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Spike

I also live in Illinois (dekalb co.) a C.W.D.area that the state did a big deer kill on. we still have some deer but not like it was before. I do have the hunting rights to 1200 ac. of private property in south west Colorado that is joined on one side by Nat. forest and the other by a Elk refuge. I can take one person elk hunting Oct. 18-26 (rifle season) in trade for a bow hunt for whitetails in the rut.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:55 AM
Spike

if u interested in gators or offshore tuna fishing, give me a call at 504-952-9789, my name is casey and im located in south louisisana