Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
SW Colorado Archery Elk hunt/Deer Hunt >

SW Colorado Archery Elk hunt/Deer Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

SW Colorado Archery Elk hunt/Deer Hunt

Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Spike

Default SW Colorado Archery Elk hunt/Deer Hunt

If anyone is interested in a Elk,Deer,Bear hunt in SW Colorado let me know? I'm am looking for some hunting buddies that we could hunt each others turf each year possibly. I am looking for a bowhunt for Exotic ram/deer/hog or any other suggestions let me know . Email me with any questions please. [email protected]

Last edited by zslayer; 02-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:59 AM
Spike

I would do a swap or hunt together. We have 5000 acres of farm ground and pasture in western kansas. Big whitetail and mule deer.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Spike

I am looking to trade a Semi Guided Deer/Boar combo hunt for an Elk hunt.I am willing to allow 4-6 guys for up to 1 week for an elk hunt for 2-4 on Private ground. I will have Box blinds set up and fed. Ready to hunt. I also will provide lodging for you at no cost. You are responsible for Game retrieval and Transportation. I run a boar hunting guide service that you can look at at hawgsrus.net and also on facebook at hawgsrus.Just hit me up if you are interested, Thanks
Donnie
Old 05-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Spike

I am interested in Mule Deer or Elk archery , will need pick up at airport. I can offer wild boar and Alligator, and fishing combo in Florida, and possibly provide airline ticket out of Colorado Springs or Denver. Will provide lodging and meals.

Last edited by bharford; 05-05-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: info
Old 05-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Spike

Wild boar , Osceola Turkey and alligator in Florida? can provide pick up at airport. airline ticket and lodging. Let me know.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Spike

how about a fully guided whitetail deer/hog hunt here in Oklahoma? I have friends in grand junction that I go and visit a lot maybe we can meet up
Old 01-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Spike

I am Also interested in Kansas whitetail hunting.

Email me if you have any offers or suggestions.... [email protected]
Old 01-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Spike

I sent you a pm let me know what you think
Old 01-24-2015, 07:48 AM
Spike

I have amazing sparrow hunting in my barn. Bring your red Ryder BB gun and I'll provide the bb's. No atv's allowed. I'll pull you around in a little red wagon with my battery powered toy tractor. We can also use it for game removal. Let me know what you think!!!
Old 01-24-2015, 08:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Shaw00
I have amazing sparrow hunting in my barn. Bring your red Ryder BB gun and I'll provide the bb's. No atv's allowed. I'll pull you around in a little red wagon with my battery powered toy tractor. We can also use it for game removal. Let me know what you think!!!
Hey there little buddy, I think it's a great offer to think about but you better get back to nap time before your mommy finds you on the computer and gives you a spankin! Hahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.