Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Hunt Legendary Kansas >

Hunt Legendary Kansas

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Hunt Legendary Kansas

Old 08-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Spike

Default Hunt Legendary Kansas

What I can offer:

25,000+ personally owned private acres (8,000 in ranch ground the rest in farm and CRP).

Pheasant, dove, Rio turkeys, coyote, bobcat, antelope, whitetail, mulies

Will take one archery hunter or 2 rifle hunters a year. Up to 5 pheasant hunters.

140" minimum on all deer (our unit holds most of the top 15 mulie records in the state)

HD quality video of your hunt.

What I'm looking for:

Moose, elk, all bear species, mountain lion, sheep, goats, virtually anything we don't have here in Kansas.

Would generally be one or two hunters with a camera operator.

I am not an outfitter just a normal guy that loves to hunt. This is the first time I've ever tried to swap hunts and hopefully it turns out well. I am not offering this to many people because of our strict management practices and basically, I have to hunt something here too.

Ksbaggers
Old 08-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Spike

im an outfitter in montana, are you an archery hunter, we have great elk hunting,my webpage is riversedgeoutfittershunting.com or my #406-672-7048 if there is something that interests you give me a call, also is your mule deer and white tail a draw, interested in mostly archery hunting, thank you. mike huff
Old 08-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Spike

Would you be interested in hunting roe buck, traditional English driven pheasants and other UK game?
Old 08-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Spike

Default NW Montana Black Bear

I live in NC and planning on hunting black bear in NW Montana starting Sept 18. Flying in and out of Spokane. Wouldn't mind some company if you are interested as it makes it more fun. You would need to bring your own tent. MT is strictly spot and stalk for bear but the G&F biologists have told me those seriously hunting bear for a week will usually be successful. Tag is $350.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Spike

PM Sent...
Old 08-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Spike

Hey guys sorry it's taken a bit to get back. There is a draw in KS and it is done in April. The only way we hunt is by bow with an occasional doe by muzzleloader. We would prefer to hunt on someone else's private ground mostly because we know how successful you'll be here and would like the same chances on a managed piece of property. I will be uploading pictures soon from the trail cams and there are some giants. Pheasant season is right around the corner as well and the bird population looks pretty healthy even though we are in a severe drought. Let me know what you guys have to offer. If you google "KDWP" you can find everything you need to know about our seasons and how to apply for tags before next year.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Spike

I just posted an offer for Alaska deep sea fishing, if this sort of thing interests you.
Larry
Old 10-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Spike

If you are interested on a bear hunt let me know
Thanks
Old 10-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Spike

We have 6000 acres of land in north central Florida full of osceola turkeys. I'd love a shot at a mule deer if you're interested. It's privately owned and strictly managed. I'll be happy to send pics of our birds we have on camera and some that I've killed the past few seasons. We have a barn with apartment on site and can house 3 guys with no problem. Let me know if you're interested. The land is located an hour SW of Gainesville, Fl.

Last edited by wetley49; 10-12-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

What about trophy Alligator hunting with the #1 Alligator Outfitter in Florida. Also have a ton of black bear on my 1200 Georgia property. [email protected] if your interested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.