Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
SC Velvet Whitetail for OPEN >

SC Velvet Whitetail for OPEN

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

SC Velvet Whitetail for OPEN

Old 08-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Spike

Default SC Velvet Whitetail for OPEN

Have some beautiful private land in SC where our huge deer population and long seasons allow a great chance at a trophy buck still in velvet!! Spring Eastern Wild Turkey also possible as well as Wild Hog and Predators. With the Nations best land locked striper less than an hour away as well as opprotunities for saltwater fishing where we are here is an outdoorsmans dream! Interested in seeing other country and hunting with my wife. Lodging and accommodation availablehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3772231065552&set=a.1006764330612.2 001052.1270037420&type=3&theater
Old 08-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default swap hunt

I have been making swap hunts here for many years.I love to hunt new places and make new friends. I have met some great people and made some great new friends doing this. I would love to do some more swap hunts . My wife comes with me but she does not hunt, she just loves the adventure. I have over 1,1000 private acres to hunt on in the Catskill mountains of New York. My home is about a 2 hour drive to New York city if you think you would like to visit there. The train goes there and the train station is just 6 minutes from my home. My hunting camp is a 45 minute drive from my home nothing fancy but real cozy. The airport is only 20 minutes away. I hunt free range , fair chase so i can not promise you a kill but i can promise you a good time with great people. The only thing that would cost you is the fee for a NY hunting license. I will provide everything else, even a gun to use if you need. I hunt deer and bear in the fall and turkey in the spring. We can hunt small game too if you wish. Let me know what you have , I'm open to almost everything. looking forward to hearing from you
Old 08-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Spike

Default That sounds good

The body size of the deer are a lot bigger up there because of the difference in temperature. I would love to set up something with ya! Everyone always says i never meet a stranger. I would love to discuss details with ya. my email is [email protected]. shoot me a line so we can switch numbers.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Spike

Default Velvet Hunt

PM me some more details and lets talk