Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
My Peruvian hunt for your American hunt >

My Peruvian hunt for your American hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

My Peruvian hunt for your American hunt

Old 04-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Spike

Default My Peruvian hunt for your American hunt

Hi,

My name is Angelo I'm a hunting outfitter in Peru I'm looking to swap a hunt in the US for Big game can be deer, pronghorn, bear, elk, bison, sheep, mountain lion, or exotics like nilgai, fallow, axis....and other

In Peru we have deer, bull, sheep and mountain lions...

Also lots of wing shooting like doves, ducks, perdiz and geese...

Send me a PM and let’s set something up.

My web page is: www.chakuperu.com

Don’t forget to like us on FB:

www.facebook.com/chakuperu
www.youtube.com/chakuperu

Last edited by chakuperu; 09-14-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:04 AM
Fork Horn

I have been making swap hunts here for many years.I love to hunt new places and make new friends. I have met some great people and made some great new friends doing this. I would love to do some more swap hunts in Europe. I have made 2 so far and hope there more to come. I will do swap hunts in the USA too. My wife comes with me but she does not hunt, she just loves the adventure. I have over 1,1000 private acres to hunt on in the Catskill mountains of New York. My home is about a 2 hour drive to New York city if you think you would like to visit there. The train goes there and the train station is just 6 minutes from my home. My hunting camp is a 45 minute drive from my home nothing fancy but real cozy. The airport is only 20 minutes away. I hunt free range , fair chase so i can not promise you a kill but i can promise you a good time with great people. The only thing that would cost you is the fee for a NY hunting license. I will provide everything else, even a gun to use if you need. I hunt deer and bear in the fall and turkey in the spring. We can hunt small game too if you wish. Let me know what you have , I'm open to almost everything. looking forward to hearing from you
Old 09-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by tjc1230
I have been making swap hunts here for many years.I love to hunt new places and make new friends. I have met some great people and made some great new friends doing this. I would love to do some more swap hunts in Europe. I have made 2 so far and hope there more to come. I will do swap hunts in the USA too. My wife comes with me but she does not hunt, she just loves the adventure. I have over 1,1000 private acres to hunt on in the Catskill mountains of New York. My home is about a 2 hour drive to New York city if you think you would like to visit there. The train goes there and the train station is just 6 minutes from my home. My hunting camp is a 45 minute drive from my home nothing fancy but real cozy. The airport is only 20 minutes away. I hunt free range , fair chase so i can not promise you a kill but i can promise you a good time with great people. The only thing that would cost you is the fee for a NY hunting license. I will provide everything else, even a gun to use if you need. I hunt deer and bear in the fall and turkey in the spring. We can hunt small game too if you wish. Let me know what you have , I'm open to almost everything. looking forward to hearing from you

Hi tjc sorry I did not respond sooner I had forgot about this post!!

NY sounds interesting... I usually try to swap a hunt at least once a year to try to meet hunters and get some contacts to get new clients...

What would you be interested in hunting in Peru?? I can send you a list of animals available...

Thanks,

AT.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

Hi Angelo, i would like to hunt something that i can not find here in the USA. But I'm not fussy, i just want to hunt somewhere new , make new friends and experience hunting in other places as you would hunt . When might you be able to come here to hunt?
Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Spike

Default Gene Brust

Have cabins in southern Wyo. USA, for Antelope, Mule deer and Elk
with some bird hunting if desired....Your cost is plane ticket and
maybe lic., just depends what you offer. We have traded with New
Zealland, Australia, Africa, France, Mexico, Finland just to name a few. If you are interest in trading, let me know and we can talk the trade. Gene