HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Ohio whitetail hunt for? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/357489-ohio-whitetail-hunt.html)

redlane 01-21-2012 10:10 AM

Ohio whitetail hunt for?

Iv got about 1000 arces in southern Ohio to hunt. Nice big bucks. Pics to prove it.very nice big bucks. Rut in November is great or gun in Dec. Iv got the property and stands. Looking for something hunting for 2? Don't know what we want but what do u have?

Paskull 01-21-2012 12:37 PM

Hello redlane
If you are interested on a bear hunt in Ontario let me know
I do guide for www.northriveroutfitters.com
Thanks

redlane 01-21-2012 08:04 PM

Yes. Email me [email protected]. we call talk. I can send u pics

opg 01-22-2012 04:06 AM

redlane... would you be interested in offshore/inshore fishing trip? I live in Wilmington NC and fish out of Wrightsville Beach NC.I could provide a 3/2 house for you to stay in as well.

kodyt07 07-20-2012 11:54 AM

I got 2400acres in south G.A id swap a 3 day bear hunt for 2 for me and a buddy to come your way,can send you some pics let me know if interested. [email protected]

gldnrtvr2 09-07-2012 02:49 AM

swap hunt

Don't have a lot to offer here in NW Ohio but can offer a guided pheasant hunt for a chance to bring grandson for a youth deer hunt! I don't care if I hunt just want to take grandson. Have two golden retrievers and guide with them at local hunt club.:patriot:

Dekkers 09-08-2012 09:09 PM

Hello there, I love your phorum www.huntingnet.com . Is there something I can do to receive updates like a subscription or some thing? I am sorry I'm not acquainted with RSS? Best regards!

Clayton Wiggins 09-12-2012 06:07 PM

Florida turkey

What about an Osceola turkey hunt in Florida? If your interested, email me at [email protected]

droptine4444 11-16-2013 04:15 PM

maine black bear hunt

would you be interested in a maine bear hunt to trade for your dear hunt,we have some huge bears if yes get back to me.thanks

foggyswamp 11-26-2013 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by redlane (Post 3903475)
Iv got about 1000 arces in southern Ohio to hunt. Nice big bucks. Pics to prove it.very nice big bucks. Rut in November is great or gun in Dec. Iv got the property and stands. Looking for something hunting for 2? Don't know what we want but what do u have?

I own 800 acres in SC, managed for deer and turkey and ducks when they fly this way. We have many hogs and would love to talk to about a swap. Also have the best East coast fishing available and large boat to take you out. Only my best friend and I hunt land as we hunt respectfully and manage what we shoot. We have been to Southern Ohio several times and not tagged out as we have been holding out for the 150 class, anything less we came home empty handed. Not about the kill, looking for the right one.