Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt >

Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt

Old 12-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Spike

Default Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt

Looking to trade new hunting gear for a Ontario wolf hunt for two.
I own a archery shop but also carry guns, treestands, fishing gear, ect..
Old 03-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Spike

Default wolf hunt

Good day, just wondering if you have had any success locating a wolf hunt in ontario. I hunt here in Kenora and do a little whitetail guiding but could easily set up a wolf hunt too for trade. I have some friends who have had some good success and I have had bait piles set up with lots of action just don't have the time or desire to sit on it myself. Hunts are most successful in early winter (Jan/Feb) while they still have nice coats. We have too many wolves around here and they're eating all our deer. I could set up the spots in advance where I know there's lots of action. I do not have ground blinds adequate for winter but maybe if you own a shop you might have some. If you're interested in something like this just e-mail me back at [email protected]. Where abouts are you located? Thanks
Old 03-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Spike

Default wolf hunt

Originally Posted by trakin1
Looking to trade new hunting gear for a Ontario wolf hunt for two.
I own a archery shop but also carry guns, treestands, fishing gear, ect..

Hello, just wondering if you've found a wolf hunt yet. I live in Kenora, Ontario and we're overrun with wolves right now. I could hook you up with some good baited sites for next winter if you're interested. I've never put too much time in on stands to get a wolf but I've set up bait piles with really good activity and know where there's lots of wolves. I hunt actively in the fall and would love to make you a trade for a wolf hunt, no guarantees of course. Let me know if you might be interested and e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Spike

Thumbs up

We are an established/licensed outfitter from southern Manitoba. We specialize in Black Bear, Whitetail Deer, and Goose hunts. But we are doing our best to manage the Wolf population to help out the deer. Check out the pics below from trail cams. There are also 2 of the many that were taken over the winter months. We can set up sites if you're strictly after Timber, or we can put you on a 'deer hunt' where you will have better opportunity to see wolves.

I'm looking to upgrade my bow package. If you're interested, email me at the contact info provided on the page below!
Attached Thumbnails Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt-bothwolves.jpg   Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt-pict0248wolf.jpg   Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt-wolfpict0310.jpg   Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt-pict0047wolf.jpg   Will trade hunting gear for Ontario wolf hunt-pict0020wolf.jpg