Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking for inexpensive, quality hunt for 2. >

Looking for inexpensive, quality hunt for 2.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking for inexpensive, quality hunt for 2.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Spike

Default Looking for inexpensive, quality hunt for 2.

Let me know what you have to offer.. Willing to pay some cash, trade you for an ohio hunt, lake erie walleye, or whatever, we can talk. Just me and a hunting buddy, not rookies, know what we are doing and are respectful mature adults. Looking for possible coyote hunt, deer hunt, any big game, hog, just throw me a suggestion and we'll go from there. Thanks!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Spike

i hunt ohio almost every year for the past 5 years,only after 140 or better,no luck yet,seen some that would go over 150-170 (bow hunting only) have only hunted public land,more hunters than deer on these properties. I have 800+ acres in sc deer,hogs,turkey.This property is owned by me and strickly managad and hunted very little.One of the best ares in SC to hunt (Hampton county) plenty of game,just not the big deer Ohio has.Very long season and large bag limits. Interested? Call me at 803-942-1408
Old 04-15-2011, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RabidSniper308
Let me know what you have to offer.. Willing to pay some cash, trade you for an ohio hunt, lake erie walleye, or whatever, we can talk. Just me and a hunting buddy, not rookies, know what we are doing and are respectful mature adults. Looking for possible coyote hunt, deer hunt, any big game, hog, just throw me a suggestion and we'll go from there. Thanks!
I will have some 3 day NO LIMIT hog hunts in Jan.-Mar. 2012 with bow or shotgun only in Northeast Texas for up to 4 hunters. We hunt at night using green led lights over bait areas from elevated stands. We have been very successful with this type of setup. Licenses fee is only $48.00 and we have sleep quarters @ both places we hunt. We also furnish a "GET TO KNOW YOU TEXAS STYLE MEAL. We are interested in bow or gun hunting anything that is legal. Jim

Last edited by Jim Williams; 04-15-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Spike

Default bear and fishing in northern ont.

I've got lots of bears and good fishing if your interested in a trip up here.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Fork Horn

Good cheap black bear hunts still have for a couple guys. Feel free to give me a call.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

can help ya on a bear hunt here in wva ,
Old 08-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Spike

Default Night vision hog hunt

We offer state of the art night vision hog hunts in South Ga. and would love to bow hunt Ohio