Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer >

2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer

Old 11-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Spike

Default 2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer

Hey Guys - I have 70 acres of pristine mountain land that is backed up to thousands of national forest land that is basically land locked and inaccessible to the public without trespassing.

I can offer about a 95% chance of success on a cow or spike elk hunt. In utah, you can buy an over the counter cow/spike elk tag every year. The dates are mid august to mid september. You could hunt a big bull on our property (there are plenty of them ) but you have to draw the bull tag and it usually takes about 4 years.

You could also get an archery mule deer tag and hunt both a buck mule deer and a cow OR spike (your choice) elk on the same hunt. The country out here where our land is is just beautiful. We get bears, cougars, huge bull elk, big bucks, etc on our land. I will see if I can attach a picture of my 2010 buck and my 2010 spike elk, both taken with a bow.

If you want to rifle hunt you can do that as well but you might have to draw depending on what you want. We can talk about that later.

I am LOOKING for a GOOD whitetail deer hunt, preferably on private farm or other land. I would also be open to bear or moose.

You can see some of the bucks and elk on our trail cams at www.youtube.com/jeremiahjohnson1981
Email me at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer-spikeelk.jpg   2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer-2010archeryvelvetbuck.jpg  
Old 01-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Hunt Swap

I can offer Florida Gator hunts, Georgia White Tail hunt, Taxidermy services, Osceola Turkey hunt, Florida Gulf of Mexico fishing, Scuba, spearfishing, Check my web site for more info,,
www.wildlifetransitionstaxidermy.com
Old 12-25-2011, 09:00 PM
krg
Spike

Default Trade Big Ohio Whitetail Rut Archery or Post Rut Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am willing to trade three or five day hunts for Big Ohio Whitetail, Archery Rut or Post Rut, Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunts for a hunt anytime, anywhere for Elk, Mule Deer, Big Whitetail, Hogs or Gators.
My son and i are Ohio specialty beef as well as alpaca farmers and die hard hunters who love to hunt the western states, the Rocky mountains or Hogs and whitetails anywhere, gator would also be fun i think. We are respectful, ethical people, and enjoy making new friends, having fun and adventures.
We have quiet, low pressure private land and live at top end of 11,000 acre state game land and wildlife refuge, so when the pressure starts over there the game heads for our quiet undisturbed bedding areas. We have real opportunities for Bucks from 120-180 inch, with several 140 class bucks being taken each year. Expect shot opportunity from 5-25 yds. with 10 yds. being the average with bow.
We also have spring and fall Eastern Wild Turkey hunts as well and small game is plentiful to round out your fun and adventures with us. Some hunters have reported seeing flocks numbering over a hundred birds at a time, feeding through the woodlots on acorns in the fall. The fall turkey season runs concurrent with deer bow season, with bow or shotgun legal for turkey. We hunt the top county in Ohio for turkey and our stomping grounds are found in three of the top 10 county's for Trophy Bucks in Ohio.
Homecooked Meals and Lodging can be traded for same. License and tags are OTC and your responsibility. We would expect to pay for our license and tags, as well. Serious hunters that can and will commit only need reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by krg; Today at 12:06 AM.

krg
View Public Profile
Send a private message to krg
Send email to krg
Find More Posts by krg
Add krg to Your Contacts
Old 12-26-2011, 08:35 AM
Spike

Default Missouri / Wyoming Whitetail

I can help with a Missouri Whitetail Hunt. Let me know if you are interested in bow or gun.

The best action in central Missouri is found during the peak of the rut which is close to 11/10 during our archery season. Gun season normally starts close to 11/15.

I concentrate on rattling when the biggest bucks are most vulnerable. I've enclosed photo of a 140 class buck I took in 2010.

I can also offer a hunt in Eastern Wyoming. Gun season starts 10/1 and bow season is for the 30 days prior. With a deer tag you can take either Whitetail or Mule Deer.

If you are interested, please let me know where in Utah you are.

Tace care,

cw
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Swap - Offering Utah Elk/Deer-cary-buck.jpeg  
Old 12-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Spike

Hi, I can offer bear over bait in New Brunswick Canada, or Moose in NewFoundland . Both very high success rate. I would want to swap at least a 2 man hunt. Thanks
Old 03-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Spike

If you you have interest in hunting in NY upstate let me know. We have plenty of deer and turkeys. We are right on Lake Ontario. Not the biggest deer that you will see but plenty of them. The tags are over the counter, season starts Oct 1st to second Sunday in Dec. Any weapon that you choose, season appropriate.

Last edited by moorebam4; 03-06-2012 at 04:17 PM.