Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt >

Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt

Old 10-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Spike

Default Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt

I have two farms on the eastern shore of Maryland one is 122 and the other is 345 acreas I would like to swap a two day rut whitetail hunt for a 2 day sika deer hunt on private land. I have killed some sika doe and two spikes on public land but I would love to shoot a decent stag... But I do manage and don't allow anything under 125 to be shot..The three deer I am holding are deer I have killed the past three years and the bucks my buddies got the 10 came from the 122 and the eight came from the 345.. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Christopher
Attached Thumbnails Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt-164_10.jpg   Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt-cb_big_azz_buck.jpg   Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt-l_20275f7626b44d1c91e044105740d04f-1-.jpg   Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt-l_0bc8e67e12104ef78fe56b7c08d4f5ee.jpg   Whitetail Hunt for Sika Deer Hunt-1129091128.jpg  

Last edited by powellvillebowfreak; 10-13-2010 at 04:55 PM.