Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Let's trade a hunt.....tired of high hunt prices... >

Let's trade a hunt.....tired of high hunt prices...

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Let's trade a hunt.....tired of high hunt prices...

Old 07-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

I have made some life long friends here and i'm looking forward to making more. I love to hunt and make new friends. My motto is"Strangers are only friends we havent met" Most people say NY??? but NY has more woods than the state of Maine. I'm not in the city , i live upstate. All hunts are free range and fair chase . I can only guarantee Good times and good people. I have over 1,000 private actes to hunt.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Spike

Default swap

I have land in Louisiana thats infested with wild hogs, we hunt with dogs on horseback. I also have access to deep sea fishing trips 100 miles off the coast of texas, rig up your bow and you can stick a shark.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Spike

Hi Derek,
I agree about swapping a hunt. We should spread the word..most hunters/fisherman are good people and have something to offer, even of its a cabin or vacation home, time share, experience on good public land or a good farm to hunt...post a swap, you would be surprised at what hunters and fisherman might enjoy.. you might even find that gem of a place and get an extra few cherished days of hunting in every year, another hunting memory to file away in your memories.
I have a lease in Minnesota but only for opening day firearms. It is on prime farmground where the big ones roam. It wont be available until 2011 but I thought Id let you know.
It has been leased by us for over 30 years and trophy managed for that time.
Could you let us know a little bit more about your farm.
"Work hard but save some time to enjoy life"
Old 10-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Spike

how about turkey hunting in alabama. we have tons of turkeys I have private land and have some great public land to hunt also in which you can hunt as much as you would like.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Spike

beach time on navarre?
Old 10-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Hey check out my swap hunt. tjc1230 Gun season opens here Nov. 20th. Tom
Old 11-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Spike

Hey Guys - I have 70 acres of pristine mountain land that is backed up to thousands of national forest land that is basically land locked and inaccessible to the public without trespassing.

I can offer about a 95% chance of success on a cow or spike elk hunt. In utah, you can buy an over the counter cow/spike elk tag every year. The dates are mid august to mid september. You could hunt a big bull on our property (there are plenty of them ) but you have to draw the bull tag and it usually takes about 4 years.

You could also get an archery mule deer tag and hunt both a buck mule deer and a cow OR spike (your choice) elk on the same hunt. The country out here where our land is is just beautiful. We get bears, cougars, huge bull elk, big bucks, etc on our land. I will see if I can attach a picture of my 2010 buck and my 2010 spike elk, both taken with a bow.

If you want to rifle hunt you can do that as well but you might have to draw depending on what you want. We can talk about that later.

I am LOOKING for a GOOD whitetail deer hunt, preferably on private farm or other land. I would also be open to bear or moose.

You can see some of the bucks and elk on our trail cams at www.youtube.com/jeremiahjohnson1981
Email me at [email protected]
Old 11-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Spike

We have about 500 acres of land in South East Missouri. lots of timber and hills. We have a lot of turkeys here. I have killed several 20 pound plus birds with 10 inch plus beards. If interested PM me.