Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Awesome Mexican Bass Fishing >

Awesome Mexican Bass Fishing

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Awesome Mexican Bass Fishing

Old 04-27-2010, 06:17 AM
Spike

Default Awesome Mexican Bass Fishing

Can provide all inclusive bass fishing, lodging, food, boat and guide for premier bass fishing on Lake Huites or Lake Baccarac for 2 people. Trip can be for 2010 or 2011. All you need is to arrive in Los Mochis and the rest will be taken care of. Can see at lakehuiteslodge.com or lakebaccaraclodge.com

Looking for big game. Wanting western hunting of elk, mule deer, mtn goat or even Alaskan hunting. I do not need guiding. Looking for private access with quality animals. Enjoy archery or rifle.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Spike

Default Interested in fishing in Mexico

I seen your add about fishing in Mexico and would like to know if your offer is still open. I have a winter home in San Carlos Mx. and would be interested in doing a trade. I have a ranch in northern colorado with elk, deer and antelope. If you are interested call me at 970-723-4211 or email me at < [email protected] >