Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Airline tickets for Hunting >

Airline tickets for Hunting

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Airline tickets for Hunting

Old 04-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Spike

Exclamation Airline tickets for Hunting

After 4 great years, making several life long friends and having some super trades I am making this offer again.... This 2010 season, I already have hunts booked for all of November, but would like to get someting going for the first of June or September 10 - October 4 time frame. Have not made any swaps for 2011, but open to that as well.

Do you Need Airline tickets? I am willing to swap airline tickets to any destination in exchange for big game hunts for equal or approcimate value for guided hunts or access to private land.
(I can provide overseas tickets or business class tickets as well)

After an agreement is made, I will provide tickets upfront as a show of good faith before taking the hunt. I have swapped tickets on other guided hunts and traded tickets for access to private hunting lands and have yet to have any issues. After an agreed swap is made, all I will need is a bit of notice on the departure dates, departure location, destination and return dates to make bookings. From that point I obtain an electronic ticket / confirmation in the travelers name and forward the same to the person I make the trade with.
Prefer to swap for guided big game hunts, but will also consider swapping for hunting access to private lands. Also looking to start planning for 2011.

If seriously interested, drop me an email and we can further discuss. Please, serious and honest inquiries only. [email protected]
Old 05-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

I have tons of options for you.. I have ranches in eastern CO for big mulies, I have South west Kansas Ranches for big whitetails, and I have archery elk hunts in CO.. I am looking for round trip tickets to South Africa.. for a hunt..
Old 07-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Spike

Default Swap Hunt

see my website for anything you may be interested in www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com

I might suggest a Knife hunt for Big Boar Hogs in North TX, you can do it day or night 365!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:39 AM
Spike

Alligator in Louisiana? the best.
David
Old 08-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Spike

Default PM

I sent a pm a few days ago and just checking to see if you received. Would appreciate your letting me know either way.
Many thanks, Mark