Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trophy Texas Low Fence Whitetail for ... ... ??? >

Trophy Texas Low Fence Whitetail for ... ... ???

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trophy Texas Low Fence Whitetail for ... ... ???

Old 03-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Spike

Default Trophy Texas Low Fence Whitetail for ... ... ???

I have taken two P&Y trophies on my 4,000 acre ranch the past two years. I am the only one hunting this place, have hunted the last 4 yrs and taken 2 trophies. Other than that, the place has been in th family for generations and never been hunted. The good thing about TX is, you never know when another one will show up!!!

Picture attached, will try to add another pic in the next post.

Willing to trade a hunt this year for a hunt in your location. I am strictly a bowhunter.

Any place/species considered!

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Trophy Texas Low Fence Whitetail for ... ... ???-cameron.jpg  
Old 03-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Spike

Dear fellow hunter:

Would you be interested in a Pennsylvania black bear? We have lots.

Pa hunters Elwood and Doris
Old 05-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Spike

do you like to bass fish,contact me if you are interested.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

Sent u email
Old 06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Spike

mn bear hunt and musky fishing in same trip
Old 07-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Spike

Archery hunt in Minnesota on our lease if interested...nice whitetails have shot 200 inch plus here
Old 08-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Spike

Interested in Louisiana Alligator?
David
Old 10-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Spike

how about alabama spring turkey
Old 10-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Spike

how about coming to ohio to deer turky pm me for info
Old 11-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Spike

Default Pilot, helluva Buck!

You must have a very nice place. Family land is special for all the right reasons. I hunt in SouthWest Arkansas, I bowhunt exclusively, and am dreading the orange coat bang bang this saturday in my area. I have a modest camp facility, and 2250acres that is part of it. I also have a sweet place that is bordered by huge creek channel on east and lake on south and west and there are some big swamp bucks no doubt.

However, if you have ever hunted a place with a balanced herd then I dont have to say another word. Simply type in google Rick Evans Grandview WMA , read until you get the fever because I have a little piece of heaven, only 400 acres total but it borders this place, and is very very special. make sure you search2007 deer survey, and outdoor life best places for bowhunting, 2004. It is a place that is on the solar/lunar time schedule to a tee! I have a best friend that loves the game as we do, but he gets wife and kiddo trapped almost every time it is good. Lets look into this more if you are interested, I just have a love for these whitails and the solitude of the treestand, You can take the best buck on the property and I would love it, and hopefully have it on video so we can get a show!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.