Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Illinois hunts

Old 02-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Spike

Default Illinois hunts

Looking to swap a semi-guided whitetail hunt in west central Illinois for a midwest fishing trip or possibly deep sea fishing. www.swainfarmsoutfitting.com
Old 05-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Spike

i can offer a early spring bass fishing trip on guntersville lake in northeast alabama for a deer hunt.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Spike

Swainfarms...want to go on a fully guided 2 or 3 day walleye fishing trip in June on Mille lacs lake, Minnesota....big walleyes...or fish Muskies in August for two...I would like to go to Illinois, 2 people on whitetail hunt for 2...we can stretch the fishing trip to as long as you wAnt within reason....We have guided MILLELACS for many years.....
Old 05-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Spike

I'm interested in a possible swap for a deer hunt. I live in central Florida and can offer deep sea fishing on a 30 foot twin motor boat as well as salt water flats fishing and hog hunting. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about some details.
Thanks
Tim
Old 08-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Spike

Default swap

I can swap you a deep sea fishing trip for 2 people 100 miles off the coast of texas, you get to North Louisiana and you can ride with me the rest of the way. We went out last week and caught some huge tuna and king mackeral. We had 10-15 sharks come up right beside the boat when we were baiting. I'm bringing my bow back next time and try to get one red-neck style.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Spike

I can offer Louisiana offshore or inshore trip if weather isnt right. lodging too in 2500sq ft brand new camp what are you looking to catch, when are you looking to come? email if interested [email protected]
Old 02-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default swap

I can take you off shore fishing "grouper, kingfish,ext." And throw in a gator hunt also for quality deer hunt. See my web site for info. And pics from last year gators and fishing. www.wildlifetransitionstaxidermy.com
Old 02-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

I can offer a week of walleye, pike, musky, or crappie in n. Wi???
Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

R U interested in bow only NO LIMIT hog hunting in Northeast Texas? A little different baiting system that hogs can't resist. Jim