Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Louisiana Turkey hunt or fishing trip >

Louisiana Turkey hunt or fishing trip

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Louisiana Turkey hunt or fishing trip

Old 02-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Spike

Default Louisiana Turkey hunt or fishing trip

I am offering a guided gobbler hunt for anyone who would want to swap me for a buck in the midwestern states. I will do a turkey for buck guarantee. If you wouldn't get one, I wouldn't even ask to hunt your place. We have a good flock of mature Toms roosting around my private land. We will be hunting in the Tunica Hills of Louisiana. It is one heck of an adventure in the hills. There is an albino Tom with a very long beard roaming around there also... I also have the turkey rights to a few other places that aren't as physically challenging. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to put you on a good bird. I just want to go to an area in the Midwest where the B&C bucks are more common than they are down here. I only shoot trophy bucks. I also have other fishing opportunities if interested. Send me a message and lets make a deal...
Old 02-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Spike

Default Neighbors trading hunts?

Originally Posted by LouisianaLongbowHunter
I am offering a guided gobbler hunt for anyone who would want to swap me for a buck in the midwestern states. I will do a turkey for buck guarantee. If you wouldn't get one, I wouldn't even ask to hunt your place. We have a good flock of mature Toms roosting around my private land. We will be hunting in the Tunica Hills of Louisiana. It is one heck of an adventure in the hills. There is an albino Tom with a very long beard roaming around there also... I also have the turkey rights to a few other places that aren't as physically challenging. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to put you on a good bird. I just want to go to an area in the Midwest where the B&C bucks are more common than they are down here. I only shoot trophy bucks. I also have other fishing opportunities if interested. Send me a message and lets make a deal...

Would you be interested in making a weekend Cameron, La. Marsh duck hunt this coming year? Wouldn't matter if I were able to get one or not... I just got my first compound bow. Eager to get something with it. My first turkey was an 11 1/2 beard and 2 3/4 in spers... That is the only turkey that i have taken so far... I live in Denham Springs... Just East of Baton Rouge, La... Would be easy for us to swap hunts...