Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl >

Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl

Old 01-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl

I am in Kansas and have around 5,000 acres to hunt deer, turkeys and waterfowl. I am open to suggestions. Turkey hunts have been 100% for the last two years and deer have been 50% kill over 140" with the largest being 174". Tons of ducks and geese they haven't been hunted since I took over the leases. I am open to suggestions
Old 01-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl

I have pictures of tons of bucks including some that will push 190" if you need some pics to look at send me a pm.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Spike

Default RE: Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl

Well do you like elk or antelope hunt'nYou draw a tag or pay i have 2 boys me and them a couple deer nice bucks and a ho lota ducks and geese would that be a fair trade for my services i'll provide food;loding and transportation around here Check my web out www.elkgilamonsteroutfitters.comlet me know my boys are 11 and 15 they love to hunt
Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 PM

Do you have a guide service or is this a private deal? Bow or gun?
Old 07-11-2009, 06:12 AM
Spike

would you be interested in coming to florida for a gator hunt? lodging, boat, guide and equipment included.
brian
Old 07-31-2009, 11:26 AM

Would you be interested in a alligator/hog hunt in Mississippi. The alligator hunt takes place in September and the hog hunting is done in February. I got lucky and was drawn for a coveted alligator tag in Ms, which includes two alligators on the Pascagoula where the state record 16 footer was killed last year. We have a alligator guide from Florida that is going to scout and provide the boats for the hunt. Hog hunting is done in Bolivar county along the Ms river with or without dogs, your choice, we have plenty of big hogs. My brother in law is a red fish guide in Louisiana and I could set something up for that if you would like that better. Lodging would be provided at all locations.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Spike

Default love to hunt

I am from alabama i can offer some great turkey hunting, great spring fishing trip, and late season January rut. Or good old cash. I would love to take a trip my email is [email protected]
Old 10-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Spike

Default cant help much

i really cant offer any place to hunt trophy game or really no place around where i am from but, a couple of friends and i are looking for a place to turkey hunt, and if we can work out something i would appreciate it
Old 10-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

I can't imagine anybody paying to hunt turkey in KS. Tons of very productive walk in ground,plus access to private land is very EASY! We rarely ever run into any other hunters in the spring. Whitetail.....well,that's another story.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Spike

Default trade

Hello my name is Mark and I am looking to trade a guided black bear hunt in michigan on my private property, with somebody that has quality whitetail hunting on there property, most states considered. you can email me at [email protected]

Quick Reply: Kansas deer, turkey, or waterfowl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.