Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Alaskan Adventure for Whitetail >

Alaskan Adventure for Whitetail

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Alaskan Adventure for Whitetail

Old 11-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Spike

Default Alaskan Adventure for Whitetail

I live in Alaska and would like to trade an Alaskan Adventure for a week of excellent bow hunting for whitetails, for 2, during the rut in 2009. Any one interested?

Would also consider Mule Deer or Elk hunts

Old 11-26-2008, 06:50 AM
Spike

Default RE: Alaskan Adventure for Whitetail

What kind of alaskan adventure are you talking about? I am located in WI and have access to a lot of private family owned land. You can see what type of whitetails I have taken in the last few years on my photo gallery here http://www.huntingnet.com/gallery/?u=cschauf# We could also probably get youon the ranchwhere we gun hunt for Mule deer as well. That would be a personally guided hunt.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Typical Buck

I'm curious also, Is this a hunt adventure and for what if it is? e-mail [email protected] I live in Indiana and have several areas of access in IN and KY for whitetail and turkey.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Spike

I have access to airplanes, (Cessna 180 and a Super Cub – both on wheels) and boats, (a drift boat, a river boat, and a 30 ft offshore boat).

Hunting: [/b]Non-residence are required to have a licensed guide to hunt - Brown Bear, Grizzly, Mountain Goat, and Dall Sheep. I have friends that are guides and I’m an assistant guide (but my license is currently not active).

Moose, Caribou, Black tail deer, and Black bear are all over the counter tags. These hunts are all doable, but nothing is simple in this state.

Hunts for Bison, Muskox, and Roosevelt Elk require special tags that must be drawn.

Fishing:[/b] Rainbows, Steelhead, all five special of Salmon, Halibut.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I own land in Macoupin County, Illinois and would be willing to put you on some large whitetails during the 2009 rut for an Alaskan adventure. If you haven't already made up your mind on another hunt, let me know.

BTW - Do you bowhunt or gun hunt?
Old 12-09-2008, 01:08 PM

I live in Illinois and have around 1,000 acres of private family owned hunting ground. I am the only one that hunts it. I have killed some nice deer including a 15 pt. that grossed 189 4/8 typical and several other 130's, and 140 in. deer. I have two trail cameras I put up this year and had at least 15 nice shooter bucks on there. Let me know if you would be interested in a trade. thanks for your time,
Kent
Old 12-14-2008, 10:33 PM

I might be interested. I have access to many acres of private land in Idaho or South Dakota. Antelope, Whitetail, mule deer, or elk. I'd probally be just as interested in Salmon fishing.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:20 AM
Spike

Wolf, noticed your post today. I have a 200 acre farm in northern Missouri that you may have an interest in. my neighbors include Mark Drury and Greg Miller if those names are familiar. We have taken nice deer off my place. feel free to check out my farms web site" www.itsbrownitsdown.com"and I can send pics from this year which have not been posted to the site yet.

Would you be Bowhunting or Rifle hunting. Merry Christmas!
Scott [email protected]

Old 12-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Spike

Wolfhunter, I returned your PM....
Old 01-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Spike

Wolf,
I've got around 3000 acres of family farm land in Southeast Kansas. Killed a 174 gross this year, 160 2 years ago, and 150+ just across the Oklahoma line this year as well. Have tons of pictures of bucks 160 to 180s. Have more land than we can hunt.

Let me know if you have any interest. Also with your friends that are guides we would be videoing any hunting done in Alaska, and could put them on as a premier outfitter for our hunting show. So a little free advertisement for them. Let me know via email flyingzhorses at yahoo.comor PM

If anyone else has any interest in a trade for whitetail in KS let me know, I'm looking for a Antelope, Elk, or good Muley, goat, buffalo,etc. Would consider open range exotic hunts as well.

Quick Reply: Alaskan Adventure for Whitetail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.