Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 looking for hunting buddies >

looking for hunting buddies

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

looking for hunting buddies

Old 11-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: looking for hunting buddies

anybody wanting to hunt wva just let me know my hunting buddy is from mooresville we are on a 5400 acre lease turkey deer bear and we stock our own trout lots of game and fun if you wanna come and check it out in the off season there is no charge for being on club to ride atvs or anything else in the off season and we only charge 50 bucks for non res to hunt with a member
Old 12-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Spike

If you are interested in a deer Hunt in Middle Georgia. I have 475 acres near Eatonton Ga. Let me know
Old 12-06-2008, 08:54 PM

Dan here from Colorado, just interested in swaping, and just having new hunting areas with new friendships. I have swaped in past and has been a great experience. I have to offer free shelter, food, stands, atv's, and possibilty of a mule deer, along with elk...Just bring personal gear... No money by any means...I'm not a guide, but canprovide opportunities hunting is hunting... Would like to visit, if interested email mefor furtherinfo... [email protected]looking for 09' season?

Thanks Dan
Old 12-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

you can come hunt wva dont have nothing you dont have .. bear turkey deer can hunt on good public land or my hunting club 5100acres of managed land ther you can take either critter cause we have a fall turkey season and bear is in with deer during archery
Old 12-14-2008, 10:37 PM

any hogs out there?
Old 12-18-2008, 10:14 PM

I live in ND and have good upland bird hunting and waterfowl. We have good deer hunting but it is hard to get buck tags. Doe tags are easy though.PM if interested and want to hear more. I am not a guid and do not want money. Just interested in hunting elswhere.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:28 AM
Fork Horn

i have a club with 4000 acres in south carolina with hogs and i can set up (maybe) and ram hunt local. we have deer too. but the good thing is Hogs are all year long
Old 01-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

pa private land up in the ne deer turkeys
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

If anyone is interested, I am looking to swap also and am offering a gator hunt in south florida. Not a guide just looking to make huntin buddies. You will only need a sub-agent tag, resident or non, and it will only cost you 50$ Let me know and thanks

Scott
Old 01-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Spike

botech you have a PM

Quick Reply: looking for hunting buddies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.