Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Trade Texas Quail and or Hog Hunts for? >

Trade Texas Quail and or Hog Hunts for?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trade Texas Quail and or Hog Hunts for?

Old 01-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trade Texas Quail and or Hog Hunts for?

The bike is for sale, you should buy it.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

last time I was on a ZRX I killed a hog,gonna try it with a bow or gun next time! My buddy's putting a big bore kit in his 9R right now...guess who crash test dummy may be?[8D]
Old 01-31-2008, 09:53 PM

I have a place in Greene County, Alabama that has deer and turkey. My son and I are interested in traveling to other places, hunting different game, and making new friends. My son is especially interested in a spring bear or hog hunt or any type of game during the fall. If you are interested please let me know so we can discuss the details. I can be reached by email at [email protected] or by phone at 205-987-3960 (Work), 205-799-8639 (Cell).
Old 02-08-2008, 08:10 PM

hello my wife and i are going to bring our bass cat to texas to fish and see my parents we are from michigan s/w by lake michigan i would like to possibly talk about maybe a whitetail hunt hear in mi we have 180 acers plus indoor video archery range in house free room and board and guide for a chance at a hog and some info on fishing down there. we will be going to the tyler texas area we belive it will be around the last week in march.could take one person fishing with us down there. hope you email us at [email protected]
Old 02-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've received a few PM's and emails from some folks who are quite a distance away and I'm not sure I want to do a swap that involves extensive travel on my part. I would be interested in something in New Mexico, Colorado or maybe Wyoming but Michigan seems a bit far to travel for a deer hunt.

I'm still looking into the possibility of just charging a fee to hunt, but I haven't gotten very far into that option yet.

Thanks for the interest.

Nathan
Old 02-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dibs if you ever get to that point...got any handy work you needhelp onsome weekend at the place give me a shout and I'll try to lend a hand!
Rowel
Old 01-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Spike

Default Idaho mule deer.

Id swap you a mule deer hunt for the hogs and quail. we have many areas we have hunted for years, its all public land (most Idaho is), and the territory is demanding. you would have a chance at a true monster, but they are few and far between. If you are in great shape and don't mind hunting from a backpack Im in for the swap. Out of state tags are over the counter, but expensive. About $200 for license and $300 for tag. Let me know email is [email protected]

Joe
Old 02-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Spike

We have a place in the u.p. of Michigan. we have a lot of White-tail deer, Grouse, and Woodcock. Would love to come to Texas hunting with my two kids for pigs. If interested call me at (815)-690-8924 between 5-7 PM central time. My name is Craig.