HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   swap a walleye week or bear hunt for deer or hog week (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/219203-swap-walleye-week-bear-hunt-deer-hog-week.html)

harness racer 11-23-2007 05:25 PM

swap a walleye week or bear hunt for deer or hog week

Cottage on northern ontario lake 20 walleye a day very normal, big pike 10lbs plus.

All you need to do is get there bring your sleeping bag and hold your rod let me do the rest.

No lies this is paradise .

Cottage has all amenities , shower , toilet , bath tub , stove , wood stove , oil furnace , endless miles of atv trails , partridge , moose , etc.., main boat= 19 ft. crestliner- 90 honda, 15 evinrude kicker.

More black bears per capita guaranteed took a 410 lbs (me)and a 571 lbs(wife) bear 2 nights a part at same bait a few years back .

hunt2live live2hunt 11-23-2007 06:54 PM

RE: swap a walleye week or bear hunt for deer or hog week

I have 6 days of whitetail deer hunting on Marylands Eastern Shore in exchange for a black bear hunt
Greg

harness racer 11-23-2007 07:52 PM

Greg I emailed you but not sure if it got there , please reply Vince.

hunt2live live2hunt 11-24-2007 01:20 PM

Hello Vince sry I am new to this. I am not a outfitter either just trying to travel the world via hunting.
Greg

harness racer 11-24-2007 02:33 PM

Hi greg check your email.

harness racer 12-10-2007 12:17 PM

How about a swap for mullys in Alberta anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

harness racer 12-16-2007 08:45 PM

Why do people pm you, that they can trade this and that and then never reply,
are there that many tire kickers?

mikepsu54 12-18-2007 03:43 PM

I would love to get a bear.. I live in PA..ITs never a sure thing for a buck..I have killed a lot and i have a good spot. I have housing etc. THeir is great Steelhead Fishing, rabbit hunting, and turkey hunting. Can email me at [email protected]. Steelhead fishing is usually really good. Open to suggestions

GNO 12-20-2007 02:18 PM

Just a note that NR need to have the proper workpaper for the bear management area that they are hunting along with the appropriate lic to hunt bears in Ontario. Just a heads up in case you weren't aware of this. Without the validation certificate NR tags are not valid.

harness racer 12-20-2007 09:18 PM

Thanks for the input gateway north outfiters , and yes we do have all of the paper work in order, seems odd to me that an outfitter as your self is campaigning for hunts on my add? Most good outfitters are already booked for next year , this add is a personal one in order to see some new country , if your trying to make friends your off on the wrong foot , might be bad for business too.