Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Indiana trophy deer hunt will trade for ????? >

Indiana trophy deer hunt will trade for ?????

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Indiana trophy deer hunt will trade for ?????

Old 01-31-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Indiana trophy deer hunt will trade for ?????

We would be willing to listen to other hunt offers or would trade hunts for who knows what dont be afraid to ask ! Here is what we have to offer. I have 1500 acres of prime Deer and Turkey ground in west central Indiana nere the IL. state line. This ground has produced 4 Boone & Crockett bucks and several P & Y bucks over the past 10 years. Two of the bucks made Rack magazine. We are just starting to book for the 07 Deer season Archery and Muzzleloader. These are fully guided Trophy hunts in our stands for 3 or 5 days. This is a trophy hunt for a buck 130" or larger with no trophy fee. The hunts are priced from $1,200 to $2,300 depending on the date picked and length of hunt. This includes a guide who will take you to and from your stand and will take care of getting your trophy out of the woods for you. We do require a $500 deposit that is fully refundable to those who obey the 130" size restriction. There is a motel 10 minutes from where the hunt will take place and also plenty of places to eat. Also I am a Taxidermist and deer processor if you need those services.NOTE : Food and Lodgeing not included !!We can help with all lodgeing info ! We also offer professional videoing of your hunt for $100 a day.I can email you pics of deer that have been taken on our property and trail cam pics we are getting right now of some shooters for next season. We would also trade hunts for hunts elsewhere or for another Camera to Video hunts with. email me at [email protected] or call the shop at 765-793-3697 for more details. Thanks Dean

Old 02-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Trade Indiana Whitetail hunt for Camera to film hunts.

Sending you a PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:42 AM

here are a few pics of some of the deer taken on our farm and a few Cuddeback pics of deer we will be hunting this fall. Just click on link!http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n/Project2.png
Old 02-17-2007, 12:33 PM

all emails returned
Old 02-21-2007, 04:10 PM

all emails returned !!