So you can do all the hunting and fishing and sightingseeing you want... We have 9..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Black Bear and  Silver Salmon Fishing Trip to swap (( Alaska )) >

Black Bear and Silver Salmon Fishing Trip to swap (( Alaska ))

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Black Bear and Silver Salmon Fishing Trip to swap (( Alaska ))

Old 01-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Spike

Default Black Bear and Silver Salmon Fishing Trip to swap (( Alaska ))

This is what I have to offer Black Bear and Silver Salmon 3 days,5 days or 7 days hunting and fishing trip with car for you...
So you can do all the hunting and fishing and sightingseeing you want...
We have 9 Glaciers here for you to view and we can talk about lodging and what you think is best on that end for you...
I live in Cordova Alaska flyin or ferryboat only to get here...
You are to pay all license fees for Hunting and Fishing...
PLEASE look up Alaska Fish & Game for tag and license fees befor replying to this...
You can make it a bow hunt or gun that is up to you...
you or we whatever you like will see lots of bears and you will catch all the salmon you want in Setpember here...

I am open for offers butits got to be warm and remote please
Old 01-26-2006, 11:53 PM

Default RE: Black Bear and Silver Salmon Fishing Trip to swap (( Alaska ))

Would you be interested in a Colorado Elk or Mule Deer hunt or even a antelope hunt in Colorado or Wyoming? I would love to get a bear and do a little fishing and see some sites at the same time. Contact me if your interested. Thanks Jovan
Old 01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Spike

Mmmm steak night at the moose....
Cold ones at the powderhouse.......

Pulling silvers on the tsiu........

Cordova Alaska is an awesome place. If you guys come up with a swap with this guy, make sure you go out the road to the million dollar bridge and the Childs glacier. You won't be sorry. This is an awesome place!
Old 01-31-2006, 07:44 AM
Spike

LMAO
I can see you have been here befor fishhuntster...

gunnut2000 let me think about it for a little while please i don,t know I might be by myself on this trip can you tell me how much $$ the tag is for
Mule Deer and is there any trophy,s and is it your land or open to every 1 to hunt...

Thank you for the kind words fishhuntster about where I live...

Old 01-31-2006, 10:44 PM

Hello huntnfishak. Last year the license was $293.25 for NR. This year it should be the same but theres now a $5.00 stamp for the first two licenses. I hunt forest and BLM land that don't have to many roads. Well last year where we hunted elk I saw a nice 4x4 that was about 28" wide. It takes a year of appling to get a buck tag there but I like to hunt deer every year and hunt a area that has some good 24"-26" bucks. In March I will find out if a non-res can pull a tag with out any perf points. Thanks Jovan
Old 02-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Spike

I will tell you what kindof hunting trip I am looking for. I would like some place like Texas or New Mexico. Some place warm and a really easy hunting trip. All I want is to shoot Coyotes,thats it...!
I have all the gear for trip that I need and it will be for 1 or 2 people. Accomodation arrangements, ofsome kind, of course, will be necessary, but not necessarily have to be included in the hunt.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:33 PM

Well I wait untill fall and winter to hunt coytoes for their pelts,but I know a place that would be great for hunting coyotes, and a early fall hunt wouldn't be too cold.Any time inSept or early Oct would be a good time to come around. I would pick Oct myself for a good number of coyotes because all the pups or getting kicked out of the den and they get hungry quick. I do also have a Johnny Stewart Praymaster caller as well as mouth calls,and could set you up a camp. Not as nice and worm as Texas or Mexico but there are tons of Coyotes. I will be hunting with a muzzleloader in the second week of Sept and hunting Elksecond week in Oct solast few weeks inSept or Oct would work well. Let me know ifthat sounds good.Jovan
Old 02-18-2006, 07:33 PM

huntnfishak,,,, Hi, I dont know if your interested in turkeys, but Im in Missouri and we do heve some good turkey hunting, and lots of coyotes too, problem is, the only time our coyote season is closed, is during our turkey season. My wife and I are already planning to come back to Alaska in August to visit some people she knows, and Im wishing I could work in some fishing or hunting, I got to hunt and fish up there in 01 and got a 7 foot black bear, and caught some awesome kings while we were there. If turkey is something youd be interested in, let me know.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: huntnfishak

This is what I have to offer Black Bear and Silver Salmon 3 days,5 days or 7 days hunting and fishing trip with car for you...
So you can do all the hunting and fishing and sightingseeing you want...
We have 9 Glaciers here for you to view and we can talk about lodging and what you think is best on that end for you...
I live in Cordova Alaska flyin or ferryboat only to get here...
You are to pay all license fees for Hunting and Fishing...
PLEASE look up Alaska Fish & Game for tag and license fees befor replying to this...
You can make it a bow hunt or gun that is up to you...
you or we whatever you like will see lots of bears and you will catch all the salmon you want in Setpember here...

I am open for offers butits got to be warm and remote please
I losted thisThreadand I am sorry... [&o]
The offer is still open and so am I,Come to this Thread and see some of the pics of what it is like here...
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1454623&mpage=6
This is 1 of two Blacks that I have shot this yearand it is the small 1...[X(]
My offer is for realand I don't talk about sh*t that I can't back up...!
Thesilver run here is the best in Alaska...[:-]
Check that Thread out and see for yourself...
look at the other Bear why your there all so....

Old 06-15-2006, 02:02 PM

This may be tempting! I won an auction at our local SCI fund raiser for a plains game hunt in South Africa. Can be used between 05/06 - 10/06 or next year during the same time period in 2007. Go to google and search for Kido Safaris. You pay for plane ticket and trophy fees(listed on the web site). Everything else including lodging,food,laundry,booze,etc is included.You can whack a few jackels or hyenas. There's plenty to choose from. These hunts have been donated to SCI for many years. They're reputable. Guys I've talked to who went last year had a great time and shot everything they wanted. Almost forgot! It's for 2 hunters.

Stack75

Quick Reply: Black Bear and Silver Salmon Fishing Trip to swap (( Alaska ))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.