Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Colorado Elk or Mule deer >

Colorado Elk or Mule deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado Elk or Mule deer

Old 01-14-2006, 10:41 PM

Default Colorado Elk or Mule deer

Hello all. Been around for a wile but never really posted much. Well I just started thinking about next years hunts and thought about posting a swap. I will be hunting first season for elk and mule deer in the third season. There should be three of us and we have room for 1 or 2 other hunters, but if the swap is good enought I could drag up a second camp for more hunters. I hunt out of one of my two wall tents (12x14 or the 15x18) with wood stoves andI have all the cots andcooking gear to go with the tents and always have a great camp life. Hunting off the roads hiking back as far as we can and always seeinganimals. I hunt for meat mostly myself, I'll tell you why. I have 2 growing sons. One is 6 and the otherwill turn 8 inApril.My oldest went down to New Mexico and got a speed goat back in Sept. and now he wants to hunt everything. The youngest was mad he didn't win a hunt with his brother. What I'm looking for in trade is a great deer/hog hunt inTexas for them.If anyone hasthe means to set this up please contact me at [email protected] or 720-217-5107 Thanks Jovan
Old 01-14-2006, 10:43 PM

Default RE: Colorado Elk or Mule deer

Would consider a trade somewhere else that allows youths that are over 6yrs old hunt. Thanks Jovan