Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

COON HUNTING

Old 10-18-2003, 11:44 PM

Default COON HUNTING

AINT THEY NO GOOD OLE MOUNTION BOYS NO MORE? COON HUNTING IS ALL MOST A THING OF THE PAST. I GROWED UP COON HUNTING WITH BLACK AND TAN HOUNDS. THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE WERE RUNNING AFTER THEM DOGS. THEY AINT NOTHING MORE PRETTY THEN HEARING A PAIR OF HOUNDS NAWING A TREE DOWN!!!!! IT AINT IF YOU GET A COON OR NOT, IT' S HOW GOOD YOUR HOUNDS DID.I WILL NEVER FORGET MY DADDY AND ME SHINNING UP IN A TREE LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF EYES, THE DOGS JUST ABOUT DEAFEN YOU, THEN ONE SINGLE SHOT FROM A 22 RIFLE AND THE FIGHT IS ON. ALL I AM ASKING IS GIVE IT A TRY, YOU' LL LOVE IT .TAKE A KID WITH YOU LET THE TRADATION LIVE ON.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:21 PM

Default RE: COON HUNTING

another coon hunter here to. strike my dog and tree my dog.

boys y' all better watch out here comes jammin judy.

go deep hunt hard.
Old 10-26-2003, 02:52 AM

I GESS IT IS JUST ME AND YOU OLE BUDDY, I HAVE HUNTED IN MORRISTOWN TENN. AROUND THE LAKE. GOOD HUNTING. HAVE FAMILY THERE TOO
Old 10-26-2003, 06:25 PM

looks like just me and you just hunt coons.

go deep hunt hard.
Old 10-28-2003, 01:12 PM

You boy' s aint hte only one' s now i just don' t have a dog any more???????????
Old 11-01-2003, 09:20 PM

if you no a guy that is on this forum named kentucky ask him why is dogs tree opossums,and run deer. ha ha ha.

go deep hunt hard.
Old 11-02-2003, 04:21 AM

HA HA HA
Old 11-02-2003, 01:11 PM

my brother and I used to go every friday night during the season, Don' t have a dog any more, He had a Walker dog, good dog , spent alot of cold nights out and about chasing the dog, coons were a decent price too. I agree poeple need to get out and get into it. cut the populations down abit, ever see how many road kills?
Old 11-04-2003, 11:46 AM

We have so many co ons there' s no sport in it, unfortunately half of them are in the city, kinda hard to just pop them........

Last night heading over to my girlfriends, 4 followed me up to her door..

Getting bit by one is the WORST thing you can have happen unless you are fond of needles.....

Read " Where the red fern grows" growing up, sounded like a good time hunting them....

My dad actually cooks them up in a stew......naw, too many roadkill coons around here.....(Seattle area)
Old 11-05-2003, 08:56 PM

im gonna start as soon as i git the chance got a dog but no where to go

Quick Reply: COON HUNTING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.