Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
Entertainment - General travel to jungles - how they celebrated new year day in jungl >

Entertainment - General travel to jungles - how they celebrated new year day in jungl

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Entertainment - General travel to jungles - how they celebrated new year day in jungl

Old 02-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Spike

Default Entertainment - General travel to jungles - how they celebrated new year day in jungl

Lion: good morning everyone..what is the matter, and i wonder of your presence in this hours..Fox: The great universal jungle king, world forest, the earth king ... we bow our head..one request..we need your kind permission..our brothers and sisters very much interested to celebrate the new year day in a grand manner...so.Lion: what fox ? the human do this for some reasons..they are humans..how they celebrate their loss of a year in their life..is it necessary for us ? if we do like them, then what is the difference for us with them ?
Old 02-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

wow = what did I miss lol
Old 03-27-2011, 02:10 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by jaimsjackon
Lion: good morning everyone..what is the matter, and i wonder of your presence in this hours..Fox: The great universal jungle king, world forest, the earth king ... we bow our head..one request..we need your kind permission..our brothers and sisters very much interested to celebrate the new year day in a grand manner...so.Lion: what fox ? the human do this for some reasons..they are humans..how they celebrate their loss of a year in their life..is it necessary for us ? if we do like them, then what is the difference for us with them ?
Hi, guys. I think it's a very nice jokes.