Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

new puppy has parvo...

Old 10-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Spike

oh... sorry to hear that. how is he?
Old 10-29-2010, 04:37 AM
Spike

sorry everyone been working non stop. my pup is fully recovered. he gained 4 lbs last week, everything is great! just a heads up, have the control with a new pup to not take them out in public til they have all of thier shots, this was a terrible time and luckily my dog is a trooper, i wouldnt want anyone to have to go threw this.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by critterkiller88
sorry everyone been working non stop. my pup is fully recovered. he gained 4 lbs last week, everything is great! just a heads up, have the control with a new pup to not take them out in public til they have all of thier shots, this was a terrible time and luckily my dog is a trooper, i wouldnt want anyone to have to go threw this.

yes as i said,most of time its from other dogs and poo of animals AND they are born with it too.but get dog around A dog.if not your dog can grow up hating other dogs or scared of other dogs.
same with KIDS. get doggie around kids BUT make sure you are there ALL THE TIME with doggie as a kid will PINCH A EAR,HIT THEM WITH STICK OR TRY TO STICK THEIR FINGER UP DOGGIES BUTT.dont laugh,i see it more than i can count today and a lot of those kids grow up to be sex nuts too.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Spike

ya i think my pup would bite my 3 yr olds hand off if she tried that!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by critterkiller88
ya i think my pup would bite my 3 yr olds hand off if she tried that!
Old 12-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Spike

glad to hear your pup is doing good now!