Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Lets see your dogs.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lets see your dogs.

Rayne, the Rott, was 2 weeks old when her mother died. My wife,kids, and myself have bottle fed her sense then. She was in very bad shape when we got her. Out of 7, only two survived. I own one, my mom/stepdad own the other (Thor). The flea's and worms where eating these two alive. Bad thing is we still had to pay 100$ to the owner a piece to get them, wich most likely saved there lives. Originaly we where to get them at 6 weeks old but the mom supposedly died from a snake bite. I dont regret paying the 100$ for a full blood rott, (the parents where huge, sweet hearts). But the shape they where in was horrible. The cat is one, of two brothersI adopted. Thats Moses, he has absolutly NO tail at all. His brother, snubs, has about a 1.5'' tail.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my 4yr old yellow lab (Champ) teaching my then 9 week old yellow lab (Rebel) how to properly fetch a rossy.

Champ and I watching hunting on TV during the blizzard we had in March.

I'll have to get some more of rebel now that he is 7 months or so. I'd imagine they'll each retrieve around 1500 birds this fall.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

all of the dogs are beautiful.........here are mine.....
Anddee Byrd.....2yrs.old

then my Lab , Jake and my old dog Hank.......

Old 08-17-2007, 05:18 PM

That bloodhound is lookin like he wants to say, "what the hell is that? Get that stupid thing out of my face!"

Nice looking dogs everybody.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

That bloodhound is lookin like he wants to say, "what the hell is that? Get that stupid thing out of my face!"

Nice looking dogs everybody.
That is what I was thinkin when I looked at that picture too. Funny. Lot of great lookin dogs...and to the guy with the Rott. Sounds like a good thing you did there. sucks to see animals in a bad environment
Old 08-17-2007, 07:25 PM

My Catahoula.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:29 PM

Another picture of my Catahoula (one of my favorites!).

Old 08-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

maddie may - i like that catahoula, some friends of mine has 5 that they're rescued, apparently there aren't many around the va area from what they were telling me.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

My Beagle pup Shelby @ 3 months old

Shelby and my 8 year old beagle sophie
Old 08-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: coolbrze0

maddie may - i like that catahoula, some friends of mine has 5 that they're rescued, apparently there aren't many around the va area from what they were telling me.
Thanks coolbrze0!I thinkshe's absolutely gorgeous! There aren't very many of them here either (SC). We know a few people that use them for hog hunting.I got her from a breeder in CA.

I get asked what kind of dog she is all the time. I usually just laugh before I tell them. Then they say "a Cata what?".

Quick Reply: Lets see your dogs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.