Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

pics of my current pups

Old 02-19-2007, 06:33 PM

Default pics of my current pups

They where born on the 25th of last month, male and female chocolates, two black females, and one black male. The chocolates are huge right now, hopefully taking after daddy, who was a huge beastly looking english stock male, mom's mine she's just a black american stock 50lber. The second pic is my little choc. i'm keeping from the litter, Ruger. unfortunately they arent papered at the moment, the male's parents where AKC dogs but apparently the guy that got him never felt the need to register him. Momma's registered, just havent got the papers transfered yet. If anyone is interested i'm asking $100 but if not then just enjoy the pics.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:35 PM

Default RE: pics of my current pups

ruger

Old 02-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those pics deserve a great big AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 01:55 PM

my best friend has a huge chocolate lab named Ruger... what a coincidence
Old 02-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Spike

What are the elbow/hip scores for the dam and sire?
Old 02-20-2007, 04:11 PM

nothing for the sire as of yet, i havent got much cooperation from the guy i got her from who had the male. he's supposed to get me the papers on the dam, i'm still waiting though. i dont know if he's being difficult b/c he thinks I want to make some huge profits from the pups being fully papered or what. I have had her checked at the vet, and i didnt get anything in writing but he said she was in very fine shape and he saw no health concerns from her. but the male is still a mystery in that dept. that's mostly why i'm just asking $100, around here labs usually go for high dollar. i'm still hopin on some papers though, i'd like to have Ruger registered for the sake of putting him in events later on down the road.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice looking pups!

the male's parents where AKC dogs but apparently the guy that got him never felt the need to register him.
It will be very difficult now to get him registerd, as he should of done it as soon as possible. Good Luck to that end of it.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cara

What are the elbow/hip scores for the dam and sire?
And CERF as well as CNM.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:59 PM

They are nice looking pups, but you really should have all the details worked out prior to having the litter. To have a litter of puppies and do it right, is a lot of work. Best of luck.

By the way, I would prefer to have a composite Ruger (black) as opposed to a wood Ruger (chocolate).
Old 02-21-2007, 05:19 PM

well true, details would have been alot nicer to begin with, i'm not a big fan of non-papered dogs myself but having the mother and spending a few minutes with the father i guess i can hang on to one pup. i came about them b/c a woman my mother works with bought a choc. male from the dam's first litter and is family with the breeder.so i geta call in november that the breeder asking if she knew of a good home for a female he had who was bred on Nov 25th. well they contacted me knowing i love labradors to death and i called. apparently he had 3 females bred at roughly the same time and didnt have kennel space, so i took her in. i'm happy as heck i did though she's the sweetest, most loving dog i think i've ever seen. so as mentioned i think he's being difficult with any paperwork b/c he dont want me to get anything from the pups.

Quick Reply: pics of my current pups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.