Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 "JIMBOB/JIMMY" - AKC BLACK LAB MALE  Pet home >

"JIMBOB/JIMMY" - AKC BLACK LAB MALE Pet home

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

"JIMBOB/JIMMY" - AKC BLACK LAB MALE Pet home

Old 04-26-2006, 08:29 PM

Default "JIMBOB/JIMMY" - AKC BLACK LAB MALE Pet home

"JIMMY" is a 1 year old Black Lab Male, AKC registered, micro-chipped, booster shots. He is about 75 lbs, he has a thick shiny coat, handsome face, but he is not really bright when it comes to retrieving. His father, Charlie Brown, is good at getting sticks when I am mowing the yard and his mother, Daizee, is GREAT, she will bring back a stick AND a ball AT THE SAME TIME and bring it to hand. I think there are kids like this too. He can be aloof when it comes to new people. He is not aggressive. He would be happiest with another dog to play with in a fenced yard.He is for placement in a pet companion home. I have both his sire and dam on premises, both are OFA certified Good on hips. And out of famous field and lots of show champion lines. (His full brother/littermate was sold at Ducks Unlimited for over $1,000) Jimmy is crate trained, but a bit of a mule when it comes to leash training. I have been working with my show dogs and have not been able to give him much time for regiment. He has been playing most of the time. If you have another dog that needs a playmate, Jimmy would be good. Asking $400 on spay/neuter contract and pet companion home only. Write to [email protected]